• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

outed parodies master list

If deaconbd is a parody then it's brilliant because it riles the fuck out of y'all.

It's brilliant whether it's a parody or not. I've never seen people get so pissed off over nothing.

The thing that blows me away about bd if it’s a parody is I’ve seen him shitposting super deep like in WF baseball threads so it’s gotta be someone pretty hardcore into Wake sports.

Lol, from what I can remember, long-time poster wakebder was about as far from controversial in his takes as you can get. He's an HR man, raises money for charity, and loves hot dogs.

Lol, from what I can remember, long-time poster wakebder was about as far from controversial in his takes as you can get. He's an HR man, raises money for charity, and loves hot dogs.

Crap, got my nicknames wrong. You're right. Wakedber was with the band though. :)

WakeBDer did get kicked out of an ACC Tournament game for giving shit to the refs. So he is not a stranger to riling things up.

So is ole ChrisTheDeacm89 a legit 80's Deac moron or a parody of one?

Deaconbd violates the "don't be a douchebag" rule pretty much every time he posts. LK seemed to indicate he was banned. Mods asleep at the wheel!

Deaconbd violates the "don't be a douchebag" rule pretty much every time he posts. LK seemed to indicate he was banned. Mods asleep at the wheel!

I whiffed and only hit the one week ban on him.

He's gone for good now.

Back