• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Carowinds is getting tallest, fastest, longest steel chain lift coaster in the world.

might kill YOU but I could handle it. FRENZIOD went upside down forwards AND backwards and even stopped upside down for a while. come to think of it so did WHITR LIGHTNING it went upside down forwards and backwards but FASTER than FRENZIOD. Boom Roasted.

Carowinds is getting tallest, fastest, longest steel chain lift coaster in th...

well that ride was pretty crazy. anti gravity and the chunky girls or anyone that had funnel cake and carnival food would always puke. It was like a punk rock concert on drugs for 8 year olds dude. The turkey shoot and the pirate ride (ALSO UPSIDE DOWN but fake) were awesome too.

I definitely rode the pirate ride (Blackbeard's Revenge). As for Frenzoid, it's still there. It's just called Southern Star now.

Carowinds is getting tallest, fastest, longest steel chain lift coaster in th...

Wow I need to get back there awesome it's still there. I'm not trolling your christophre I'm just checking you're street cred. Many peep here are too pretentious or know nothing rube too speak intelligent about such things

well that ride was pretty crazy. anti gravity and the chunky girls or anyone that had funnel cake and carnival food would always puke. It was like a punk rock concert on drugs for 8 year olds dude. The turkey shoot and the pirate ride (ALSO UPSIDE DOWN but fake) were awesome too.

8 year olds, dude.

But is it trolling if I know it's trolling? Oh well, who cares. Also, do you happen to know what a redneck is? Just because someone is has red hair, does not make them a redneck. But hey... carry on.

Y'all relax. You're carryin on more than a couple of teenagers waiting in line for the LOG FLUME or the CAROLINA CYCLONE or THUNDER ROAD

I drove past that coaster today and there were people on it screaming their heads off.

probs bitching they never went upside down

Also what? how u drive by that? On a golf cart picking up trash suckaaaa

You can see it from everywhere in Charlotte. But I got a pretty good look from I-77 and Carowinds Blvd.

Back