• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

16-team Pay and 14-team Free NBA Fantasy League drafts complete; let's boogy

5th....that's an interesting slot.

I kinda like my team in spite of drafting 12th our of 14. In a 16 team league, I'd like it a lot better. In fact if I could could morph it over, I'd keep it and take my chances.

You can't do that....Half the guys used to like the idea half didn't.

Free NBA Fantasy League draft last night, pay league tomorrow draft order set

I wish I could trade down with my 4th pick.

I got stuck with #4 in the free one. Probably the worst pick in the draft. Ended up with a high risk team but one that could be good in an H2H league. I would be dead meat in roto.

PG: Stephen Curry
SG: Victor Oladipo
G: Damian Lillard
SF: Luo Deng
PF: Demarcus Cousins
C: Enes Kanter
C: DeAndre Jordan
F: Andre Drummond
UT: Raymond Felton
UT: Jared Dudley

BN: Chris Kaman
BN: Patrick Beverley
BN: John Henson

Hoping that Jordan and Drummond don't make it to the free throw line. Other that I think I look pretty good. Pretty deep at every position especially for a 14 team league. I think Oladipo returns top 50 stats and I got him in the 80's. Reached a lot for Kanter but I am a big believer in the Turk. I think he leads the Jazz in scoring this year and is going to be a percentages monster.

Didn't intend to take Drummond and/or Jordan but felt like the value was too great. Both will be double doubles with 2+ blocks this year in my opinion. Basically Dwight Howard minus 6 points per game.

Should be a fun league.

I got stuck with #4 in the free one. Probably the worst pick in the draft. Ended up with a high risk team but one that could be good in an H2H league. I would be dead meat in roto.

Hoping that Jordan and Drummond don't make it to the free throw line. Other that I think I look pretty good. Pretty deep at every position especially for a 14 team league. I think Oladipo returns top 50 stats and I got him in the 80's. Reached a lot for Kanter but I am a big believer in the Turk. I think he leads the Jazz in scoring this year and is going to be a percentages monster.

Didn't intend to take Drummond and/or Jordan but felt like the value was too great. Both will be double doubles with 2+ blocks this year in my opinion. Basically Dwight Howard minus 6 points per game.

Should be a fun league.

That looks like a pretty good team to me

Should be a fun league.

Jordan was really good value there. I almost took him the round before you did, and I would have definitely snatched him up if he made it to me.

Free Team:

PG- Jeff Teague
SG- Eric Gordon
G- Kyle Korver
SF- Anthony Bennett
PF- Serge Ibaka
F- Tim Duncan
C- Nicola Pekovic
C- Luis Scola
UTIL- Kenneth Faried
UTIL - Jamal Crawford
Ben - Andrei Kirilenko
Ben - Carlos Delfino
Ben - Kentavious Caldwell-Pope

Free Team:

PG: Tony Parker
SG: Paul George
G: Jrue Holiday
SF: Andre Iguaodala
PF: Nikola Vucevic
F: Amir Johnson
C: Carlos Boozer
C: Tiago Splitter
U: Joe Johnson
U: Randy Foye
B: Jarrett Jack
B: Tony Allen
B: Ben Gordon

I don't love my bench. My team is very versatile which is how I like it.

At 11 I have the 11th, 22th, 43rd, 54th, 75th, 86th, 107th, 118th, 139th, etc... pick
At 4 you have the 4th, 29th, 36th, 61st, 68th, 93rd, 100th, 125th, 132nd, etc. pick

I'd take 4, 29, 36, and 61 for 11, 22, 43, and 54

Back