• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

sure, but you're not going to throw a fit and leave if 5 people in the group are like 'let's go to olive garden', right?

on the other hand, i don't understand how people will go to the OG and wait for like 90 min for a seat and a plate of microwaved chicken parm

if you're that snobbish you can't fucking enjoy fast food i probably don't want to hang out with you

I wonder whether the person who posted 89 months ago that he could be satisfied at Red Lobster or Olive Garden still feels this way

I wonder whether the person who posted 89 months ago that he could be satisfied at Red Lobster or Olive Garden still feels this way

LOL - from "eating at olive garden" to "where the fuck is my tax distribution with this k-1?"

My life goal is to never find myself in that situation.

seems unlikely that you'd have that many people wanting to eat with you

Say that in my living room or when we are at a restaurant?

There are a couple of places I would refuse to go to and would fight hard not to go to Olive Garden and wouldn't go to Applebee's (because it sucks so much). But if all wanted to go someplace bad, I'd reluctantly go to 90% of places.

Say that in my living room or when we are at a restaurant?

There are a couple of places I would refuse to go to and would fight hard not to go to Olive Garden and wouldn't go to Applebee's (because it sucks so much). But if all wanted to go someplace bad, I'd reluctantly go to 90% of places.

Name some places in your own 10%. For me: Jack in the Box and Church's Chicken

Applebee's
Jack-in-The-Box (except for shakes)
Olive Garden (there are too many great Italian places to go to a chain)
Taco Bell
Carl's/Hardee's (shakes are good but nothing else)
Jersey Mike's (too much bread, not enough meat)
Subway (too many good places to get sandwiches)
TGI Friday's
Any national pizza chain (local places are better)

i've done the unlimited soup salad and breadsticks for lunch once or twice and it was very comforting

notably after my first conference presentation where I had stressed the whole night before + into the morning and just wanted something simple

Bro I used to CRUSH some Ruby Tuesday salad bar back in the day when I was traveling a lot for work and pretending to eat healthy.

Also I have a Darden gift card for $50 that we found last year and I've been saving it for a bachelor's night/weekend (kids and wife out of town) and I'm just going to go there and go ham on some endless shrimp. Might even get my own bucket of beers and uber home. Fuck it.

My wife refuses to go to Red Lobster.

Fellas I'm legit semi-erect thinking about eating a feast and getting semi-drunk at a bar at some chain restaurant off the highway somewhere.

It would have sounded lame post-COVID but now it sounds like heaven.

Bro I used to CRUSH some Ruby Tuesday salad bar back in the day when I was traveling a lot for work and pretending to eat healthy.

Also I have a Darden gift card for $50 that we found last year and I've been saving it for a bachelor's night/weekend (kids and wife out of town) and I'm just going to go there and go ham on some endless shrimp. Might even get my own bucket of beers and uber home. Fuck it.

My wife refuses to go to Red Lobster.

Red Lobster isn't part of Darden anymore.

Fellas I'm legit semi-erect thinking about eating a feast and getting semi-drunk at a bar at some chain restaurant off the highway somewhere.

My absolute favorite place to do this at is a Texas Roadhouse. God that sounds dope as hell right now.

My wife bartended at Applebee’s during college and when she first started teaching, and a decade later she would probably still eat at Applebee’s once a week if she wasn’t married to me.

There is a Kickback Jacks (typical trash chain sports bar) by me and every time we drive by you can’t even tell COVID is still a thing. But we are legit planning to head there one weekend post-second shot and order everything on the appetizer menu and just get trashed. Can’t wait.

Back