• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I don't think Wellman is some dictator that doesn't care about winning. I think he just made a piss poor hire with Bz and the economics of the situation wouldn't allow him to fire him after 2 or 3 years. Also he's not very skilled at PR.

Reactions: DG3
I have been notified that thinking bananas are gross is unpopular. I dislike bananas. See also: banana flavored things.

Interesting sidenote about banana-flavored things: That Laffy Taffy fake banana flavor is actually how bananas used to taste. The bananas we eat now are a product of industrial agriculture and bred for hardiness in transit, not flavor (like most other fruits and veggies). Unfortunately scientists predict that the banana we use could be wiped out very soon, leaving us with no bananas.

Interesting sidenote about banana-flavored things: That Laffy Taffy fake banana flavor is actually how bananas used to taste. The bananas we eat now are a product of industrial agriculture and bred for hardiness in transit, not flavor (like most other fruits and veggies). Unfortunately scientists predict that the banana we use could be wiped out very soon, leaving us with no bananas.

Oh man, I would have been killing some bananas back in the day. I fucking love banana Laffy Taffy.

the PM Please joke was never funny, and has been especially beat to death over the last few days

This is because there is very very little biodiversity left in bananas (especially since they are cloned and not seed-produced) and fungal contamination is wiping out cultivars. There are some smaller farms that have other cultivars and we need to work on engineering those, but people get all scurred.

This is because there is very very little biodiversity left in bananas (especially since they are cloned and not seed-produced) and fungal contamination is wiping out cultivars. There are some smaller farms that have other cultivars and we need to work on engineering those, but people get all scurred.

Enough with your sorcery.

We don't want the poors anyway. Can't afford the crossfit bible, stem cell injections, and olympic lift shoes, then gtfo.

You make some very compelling points. Plus who can just go out a find bunch of old tractor tires? Not this guy.

Undershirts are uncomfortable and unnecessary. Wear clinical strength antiperspirant/deodorant instead.

The temperature in the office should never ever exceed 70 degrees Fahrenheit.

The NCAA tournament is the most overrated major event in sports. Take the seeds off the screen, and the excitement is cut in half. It also climaxes in the first 48 hours.

So basically, the NCAA Tournament wouldn't be as exciting if it wasn't a tournament.

Gotcha.

Back