• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

unlike other sports, there are guys on other nba teams who i think are RAD DUDES. usually i hate players who play for any other team, but not in the NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION!

here is a sampling of RAD DUDES:
steph curry
joakim noah
cp3
bradley beal
JR Smith
mike miller
roy hibbert
kawhi leonard
chandler parsons
Harden
Kevin Durant
Klay Thompson

RAD DUDES list is fluid and changes at a moment's notice

Reminds me of the old Free Darko lists. Gotta throw on HOF Bledsoe and Kemba Walker.

Mike Miller is not a rad dude. Sorry, not possible. Got no problems with everyone else.

Mike Miller will go down in history as one of maybe one or two dudes to hit a 4th quarter 3 pointer in the Finals wearing one shoe.

unlike other sports, there are guys on other nba teams who i think are RAD DUDES. usually i hate players who play for any other team, but not in the NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION!

here is a sampling of RAD DUDES:
steph curry
joakim noah
cp3
bradley beal
JR Smith
mike miller
roy hibbert
kawhi leonard
chandler parsons
Harden
Kevin Durant
Klay Thompson

RAD DUDES list is fluid and changes at a moment's notice

uhhh no D-LEE?

pretty pumped for my squads this year. ALL IN on MY WARRIORS, MY CLIPS, MY HEAT, MY ZARDS, MY NETS, and MY PELICANS.

I say from now on we change the vernacular that you can be a fan of one team but you can be a phan of many more. i.e. I'm a fan of the Lakers but I'm a phan of the Pelicans, Dubs, and Nets.

Damn, a good prop would have been NBA Champs: phan's TEAMS or the field.

Nice, was hoping someone would start this soon, locking teh other thread to make sure discussion isn't split.

LETS GO MY CLIPS, MY HORCATS, AND MY SPURS.

My Celtics are gonna be almost unbearable to watch this year, so I'll root for the Dubs.

Dude, get on board the Fav Train. Banner 18 is just around the corner.

just walked past Madison Park and they have a massive TNT set there for what I assume will be where EJ, Chuck, and Kenny will be tomorrow.

Inside source from Nike says the NBA writers have an A Script, a B Script and a C Script.

A Script - Miami has substandard regular season, roster in-fighting, rallies in playoffs, loses to resurgent Spurs in 5 or Clippers in 7 (dependent on CP3's health). Pretty much the Lakers in 2004.

B Script - Houston sets the NBA on fire, coasts to WCF where they lose to Spurs in 7. Dwight Howard cries tears of anguish, setting him up to be the next NBA marketing phoenix. The Bulls or Nets (TBD) break down Miami's health and psyche, leaving Bron Bron to lose alone (but lose Nike Valiantly!™) in ECF. (Dependent on whether Nike tells Lebron to go back to Cleveland next year for the sake of the narrative)

C Script - Bron Bron's steroid scandal breaks. Mass panic ensues at NBA headquarters, culminating with David Stern giving a Maximus Decimus Meridius-like speech during an interview with Jim Gray. The NBA reveals itself to be the WWE its TRUE fans have always known it to be. Ratings are never higher. (Dependent on whether or not Nike's Delta Force tracks down those brave journos currently fleeing South Florida with the damning documents in question.)

Last edited:
Back