• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

jm_hornets_money_11.jpg

I want to tie deacphan for most teams I support.

MY SIXERS
MY NETS
MY CLIPS

Those are top 3 doe.

I'm obvi a LAKERS fan 4 lyfe but I do have a few phan teams that I'll be watching this year. MY PELICANS are gonna be fun to watch if they'll give my boi the BROW some big minutes. I'm hopping on the DUBS bandwagon, but I have a feeling they are going to disappoint this year. Also even though I spent the last bunch of years hating KG and Pierce, everything about the Nets is so stylish. I hope they face off against the Heat in the ECF.

Wifey and I started a tradition a couple years ago to check out a random Bobcats game each year and stay in the Hyatt House hotel next door. We'll be at the game against DA BULLS sometime in late January. Should be a good time.

I love the NBA, but it's the only league where I don't have a favorite team. I mostly root against certain teams (Lakers, Celtics, Heat) and for players I like. Think I might adopt the Clips this year.

Pistons, T-Wolves, and Pelicans are near the top of my league pass watch list this year.

164213930.jpg

Everyone's favorite homer is back!

pops is just getting into the NBA because of me, he likes the Warriors because of Steph (went to Davidson)

In addition to MY SPURS, I'm gonna phan on MY HORCATS, MY CLIPS, and MY WOLVES.

I've still my Lob City Tee so I'm still in on MY CLIPS as well. Will be back in on MY BUZZ next season.

Also looks like MY CLIPS play MY SPURS on Jan. 4th in San Antonio, which also happens to be a Saturday night. Might have to go to this.

unlike other sports, there are guys on other nba teams who i think are RAD DUDES. usually i hate players who play for any other team, but not in the NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION!

here is a sampling of RAD DUDES:
steph curry
joakim noah
cp3
bradley beal
JR Smith
mike miller
roy hibbert
kawhi leonard
chandler parsons
Harden
Kevin Durant
Klay Thompson

RAD DUDES list is fluid and changes at a moment's notice

Mike Miller is not a rad dude. Sorry, not possible. Got no problems with everyone else.

i have a feeling that the Bulls are going to BUMRUSH the Heat tomorrow. Rose has got to be pumped

i hate joakim noah too, but decent list. dunno why cp3 was number 3, but OKAY.

Back