• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

All is Lost

Also, Jennifer Lopez was decent in Out of Sight, which is a great movie.

Redford crushed it back in the day. The Sting, Butch/Sundance, Jeremiah Johnson, shit he was even great in Legal Eagles and Electric Horseman. Man of all ages. And I've heard he's real poor.

Redford crushed it back in the day. The Sting, Butch/Sundance, Jeremiah Johnson, shit he was even great in Legal Eagles and Electric Horseman. Man of all ages. And I've heard he's real poor.

nod-of-approval.gif

Yeah, I'm not taking anyone's word for good Jennifer Lopez movies.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk

I did not enjoy All Is Lost at all.

No back story which made it hard to emotionally invest in Redford's character. No dialogue for 90 minutes is difficult to hold my attention. The plot was extremely predictable. The ending was horrendous and completely unrealistic, which was a departure from the accuracy of the rest of the movie.

It was just a slower, nautical version of Gravity yet inferior in every aspect. I think a lot of the positive reviews stem from a respect of Redford and his career rather than the movie itself.

Back