• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh ct entertain me, I keep forgetting that it's a Saturday and you guys aren't at work.

Last year or the year before there was this big hullabaloo in my hometown because someone pitched a fit about the "Keep Christ in Christmas" banner that gets hung across the main road every year by Knights of Columbus. This year a Freedom from Religion foundation rented a billboard in town and hung a huge sign that says ""Keep Saturn in Saturnalia."

I just think all of this is hilarious.

E-mail from Best Buy - "We're sorry - we've had to cancel your item"

"We're sorry, but your item listed below is out of stock for delivery in your area."

WGAF? I'll wait until it's back in stock...don't cancel my order, dipshits.

T-shirt on dude currently at my gym: "Squatting is like sex. It doesn't count unless you go deep enough." Nice.

Take a wild guess whether t-shirt guy is carrying an old gallon milk jug filled with water.

Chat Thread 128 - Suck it, palma

Best part: he is in fact squatting today at the gym. I like that he saved the squats t-shirt specifically for squats day. I wonder if he has another suggestive t-shirt for bench pressing that he'll wear tomorrow. When he is bench pressing.

It has occurred to me that now that I have 2 kids, my only real chance to workout on weekdays will be at like 5 am. Ugh.

Just get a nanny SHD, or one of those pear things.

I get nervous around dudes who shave their legs.

interestingly enough, i don't even bat an eye when I see shaved dudes anymore. If anything, when I see super hairy legs I immediately think, "Well, I know they don't ride a bike..." and that's almost a tic against them.

I did some serious Bucketsing last night. It all worked out for the best, but Facepalm

E-mail from Best Buy - "We're sorry - we've had to cancel your item"

"We're sorry, but your item listed below is out of stock for delivery in your area."

WGAF? I'll wait until it's back in stock...don't cancel my order, dipshits.

This happened to me with an item from target! Luckily I was able to find the same item in-store but still why couldn't they fulfill my online order??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back