• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Not a bad start, Coach.

1976Deac

Reaction score
3-star qb from Florida that East Carolina was about to lose to Penn State before Penn State lost him to Wake.

Assuming the PT pitch swayed him (PSU would have two QBs ahead of him). Not really surprising though given how fast Clawson won over every person on the boards at his press conference.

Bill O'Brien knows a thing or two about quarterbacks. If he wanted the kid, I'm sold. Great job Coach Claws

Some pretty solid receivers on that team as well.

Assuming the PT pitch swayed him (PSU would have two QBs ahead of him). Not really surprising though given how fast Clawson won over every person on the boards at his press conference.

they have better wide receivers than we do...

If that's a three star QB what does a 4 or 5 star one look like?

Guess so. Looks highly skilled. Better than 3 star skills maybe.

Kid can put touch on throws that require it. Tanner never mastered that in his four years at Wake.

they have better wide receivers than we do...

No shit, guys. That's the first thing that I thought upon watching that video.

I couldn't see their numbers clearly enough to differentiate between them, but this looks like a real good place to do some further shopping.

haha its like halfway through the video they realized oh shit, we better show some clips of this kid making throws instead of showing how our receivers can end up 30 yards behind the defense

Back