• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

McDonald's needs to get rid of 10 million pounds of wings

Thats racist. People of all races, ethnicities, and socio-economic backgrounds enjoy chicken wings.

I love wings, but only when I'm sitting at a bar drinking a beer.

They're breaded, so they can't be that good. No thanks

I was going to create a RicoSuave parody (either Informer or HereComesTheHotstepper) and try to replicate his "jokes" but I don't think I could do it justice.

I was going to create a RicoSuave parody (either Informer or HereComesTheHotstepper) and try to replicate his "jokes" but I don't think I could do it justice.

Yeah, it would be a Simple Jack problem.

Do they need my home address, or...

Is this why people were claiming there was a wing shortage during last year's Super Bowl?

All those poor buffalo who will never fly again...

They were over-priced, but not really that bad.

Agreed. Good spice. Good size. The lack of sauce wasn't bad for eating on the road. I think they have buffalo sauce if you want it. Best drive thru wings anywhere near me.

The price point was definitely too high. McD's isn't BW3s. You don't get variety. You don't get to hang out and watch a game. People don't go to McD's to pay the same price for food that they would at a sit down chain.

Three wings were sold for $3.69, five for $5.59 and 10 for $9.69.

I'm not sure which way you're attempting to make a point. If you're saying those are prices competitively, I don't see it. A dozen wings at most sit down places with sauce varieties runs you $8.99 or $9.99 and comes with a side. Most bars have a night where wings at $0.25 or less. I know they banking on money from the bar in that, but those just seem wildly over-priced for a place with a dollar menu.

I'm not sure which way you're attempting to make a point.

Pretty sure he is just pointing out how ridiculously expensive they are. I was ready to make fun of you and Ph for complaining about the price until Diesel posted the price. That is nuts for McDonald's.

McDonald's strategy, it seems, is to overprice the "limited time" items and underprice the value menu. I guess they're hoping you show up thinking you're going to order off the value menu, but there's nothing too appealing there, and that big picture of wings looks good....

Back