• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coach Clawson conference call with former players

No reason for you guys to bag on NazT. He's a good Deacon and a good man. Take out your angst all you want on sports marketing, but the personal attacks seem unnecessary

No reason for you guys to bag on NazT. He's a good Deacon and a good man. Take out your angst all you want on sports marketing, but the personal attacks seem unnecessary

He was also a frequent poster on the old board.

Naz is a good guy. I met him at the Meineke Bowl in Charlotte in 2007.
Someone organized a get together for any board members (the previous board) before the game. Nametags were made with our board names. It was pretty interesting to meet some of the frequent posters in person. I'm sure some of you attended this...….eh?

Didn’t seem like it was really a jab at him more so in that one of the greatest accomplishments sports marketing has had is stealing away and employing an enthusiastic fan.

Wellman and the olds were just tired of his dancing

Naz is a good guy. I met him at the Meineke Bowl in Charlotte in 2007.
Someone organized a get together for any board members (the previous board) before the game. Nametags were made with our board names. It was pretty interesting to meet some of the frequent posters in person. I'm sure some of you attended this...….eh?
:couch:
I did the Orange Bowl tailgate, and helped MagnoliaLeague and a few others with organizing the Car Care Bowl. Meeting olddeac and hurricandeac at the Orange Bowl is still one of the greatest highlights of my time on the boards.

Didn’t seem like it was really a jab at him more so in that one of the greatest accomplishments sports marketing has had is stealing away and employing an enthusiastic fan.

"there was a fat guy in a bucket hat dancing in the stands and they gave him a job"

I consider that a personal attack. And it's in poor form because I know Naz and he's a huge supporter, an alum, and a good man. But obviously to each their own.

didn't naz become an awful poster following his new role in the AD, always shouting down fans who didn't support the AD party line?

"there was a fat guy in a bucket hat dancing in the stands and they gave him a job"

I consider that a personal attack. And it's in poor form because I know Naz and he's a huge supporter, an alum, and a good man. But obviously to each their own.

A skinny guy doing that ridiculous dance would not have made the big screen every game for seasons, and therefore, would not have been hired by sports marketing. So I would say the description is fair and accurate. If someone wants to gain fame and employ doing a fat man dance then he probably won't be offended by this post. (Or shouldn't be anyway.)

The guy made a nightly spectacle of himself and was rewarded with a job for his trouble.

I mean, Naz-T is part of the reason this board was formed. There were obviously a lot of IP glitches on the other board too.

Naz and Gerry are probably watering the plants in the lobby as we speak.

Eh, I like Big-E’s mom WAY better than Naz-T’s stupid fat guy with shitty dance moves shtick..

I mean, Naz-T is part of the reason this board was formed. There were obviously a lot of IP glitches on the other board too.

Bull. Turftoega being the little 3rd grade hall monitor bitch is why we have this board. He sucks far worse than any former moderator even though none of them were good.

Eh, I like Big-E’s mom WAY better than Naz-T’s stupid fat guy with shitty dance moves shtick..

I liked when they danced together. I also liked with Naz T and Phonz broke it down. Glory years

Bull. Turftoega being the little 3rd grade hall monitor bitch is why we have this board. He sucks far worse than any former moderator even though none of them were good.

I'll go along with that. Note my use of the word "part".

Back