• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Hip-Hop thread

I need to download some rap onto the computer.

Thinking 36 Chambers and the new Kendrick Lamar.

It's definitely a concept album, and swimming pools and Compton make a lot more sense when they are put in their proper context. King Kendrick!

Sick

Eta got damn I love Earl. Just listened about five times in a row. This gonna be on the LP? I also bump Between Friends almost every day.

Last edited:
I don't know if this will be on the LP or what. I'm just glad he finally released a solo song, don't think he's released one since the short song he gave us when he got back.

The 90's were a f-cking fantastic decade for rap/hip-hop (Illimatic, Resurrection, Stress: The Extinction Agenda, Low End Theory, Liquid Swords, 36 Chambers ), but it is a little close-minded to say that it's been downhill since then.

Don't turn into the bid1966 of hip-hop

then is it at least safe to say somewhere between 03 and 06 hip-hop started to suck?

Back