• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best jerk and barbecue sauces

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Having folks over for dinner so I'm marinating and roasted some leg quarters. Don't have time to make my own sauce, so I'm just going to get some store bought in an hour or so.

Any suggestions?

Love Scott's BBQ sauce.

BZjJ6sW.jpg

Last edited:
Some jackoff will come on this thread and say "Sauce is amateur hour." Well screw you, I love bbq sauces. Baby Rays/Sticky Fingers all solid.

Stubbs is also a good store brand. Fox Bros in the A has a good one and their wing sauce is awesome.

For those people who like to "doctor" their sauce, I've found the easiest one to doctor up is the Kraft brand. Its pretty basic, so you can take it any which way...

Sweet Baby Rays wins the BBQ category. Still looking for a jerk contender.

Got some of that yesterday before these plans came about. Good to just have it on hand. Wife is Cuban.

Jerk marinade/paste: Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning.

Game over. Put that stuff on anything. Its like crack.

Sweet Baby Rays wins the BBQ category. Still looking for a jerk contender.

Seriously? How can you pick a BBQ sauce that's #1 ingredient is High Fructose Corn Syrup. Stubb's is the best for store bought, and they actually use real Sugar instead of hfcs.

bbq.jpg

They double up on the corn syrup. Double the flavor.

Back