• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best drama currently on tv?

Best drama currently on tv?

• Total voters
I said Downton because that's the only one I watch. I really like Mad Men, but I'm very far behind on it at this point.

i honestly don't think i know one person that watches downtown abbey, yet it seems pretty popular

i honestly don't think i know one person that watches downtown abbey, yet it seems pretty popular

I really thought it was going to be stupid when I watched the first episode, but it is an excellent show, imo.

Walking Dead?

Boardwalk Empire?

Guess it's good Breaking Bad ended last season or you would've missed a third obvious choice.

Walking Dead?

Boardwalk Empire?

Guess it's good Breaking Bad ended last season or you would've missed a third obvious choice.

Shit, I forgot about Boardwalk. I should've put that in place of The Newsroom. I considered Walking Dead, but what would you have it replace?

Shit, I forgot about Boardwalk. I should've put that in place of The Newsroom. I considered Walking Dead, but what would you have it replace?

The Walking Dead is hands down the best drama currently on TV and it's easily better than all those other shows combined.

Just kidding, I hate watch the shit out of that show. It's awful, but I can't look away.

homeland has no place being mentioned with the rest of those shows.

still recovering from the loss of breaking bad, but i voted GOT. i really regret not voting mad men which i always watch first. totally fudged that vote up.

I watch Mad Men, Suits, True Detective and Downtown Abbey. Love all of them. Mad Men is my runaway favorite for best drama. Just continually has the most quality episodes and characters I care about.

GOT for me is tough. On one hand I am a fan so I want to vote for it, but on the other, its not actually that great of a tv show. Way too many plots and far too little time devoted to each.

Mad Men is probably the best show in terms of overall quality but watching is often like getting punched in the face. GOT on the other hand just fucking rocks.

I think Mad Men has been going on the longest out of all of those shows. It's certainly my favorite. I'm way too invested in Don & co at this point. Season 6 wasn't the best one, but they've created enough goodwill with the first 5 (and no doubt they will end with a bang for season 7).

Mad Men is probably the best show in terms of overall quality but watching is often like getting punched in the face. GOT on the other hand just fucking rocks.

You definitely have to have a sense of humor while watching. Don has gotten so friggin' self destructive. Does every damn thing that's put in front of him. HORSE TRANQS, WHY NOT?

Voted Justified, although it was tough. If The Americans had a larger body of work to judge from I would bitch about its exclusion. The first season was pretty strong.

Back