• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Investment Thread - For all your money needs

This is going to be ugly. They've already suspended some of the pre-market pricing requirements.

Trump would walk down to Wall Street and personally slap some bitches and fix this.

Mainly identifying strong companies that are falling far greater than the rest of their industry. SBUX is an interesting one. Down around 24% since closing Thursday.

wtf-japan-funny-hump.gif

Greece also back at its all-time low. Not something fun to be investing in long-term but given its recent history of a mini spike after hitting its low, bought some there with plans to sell that later today or tomorrow.

I got this robinhood app that has zero commission trading, pretty nice

Yep, it's what I've been using. My only complain is sometimes when I'm trying to trade quickly and it doesn't read my thumbprint. It also had some trouble this morning updating market prices in real-time so I was forced to use a limit order.

Yep, it's what I've been using. My only complain is sometimes when I'm trying to trade quickly and it doesn't read my thumbprint. It also had some trouble this morning updating market prices in real-time so I was forced to use a limit order.

Wut. Haven't heard of it.

Back