• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Investment Thread - For all your money needs

are any of these WSB zoom stocks creating more stock to sell and suck in some cash?

I agree with LK, especially with what Brews also posted. The big players have made the moves they need to make and just sit at a standoff. Its funny if the funds are like we really just need to wait a few weeks when these people can't pay for their lives and are forced to sell.

I agree with LK, especially with what Brews also posted. The big players have made the moves they need to make and just sit at a standoff. Its funny if the funds are like we really just need to wait a few weeks when these people can't pay for their lives and are forced to sell.

they're assuming every retailer who is holding actual shares will need to sell before those holding short positions?

Raising capital for GME just highlights how absurd this whole thing is. We need an influx of cash to sustain our mall retail spaces and goth workforce.

Raising capital for GME just highlights how absurd this whole thing is. We need an influx of cash to sustain our mall retail spaces and goth workforce.

my understanding on the big investors for GME who are buy-and-hold is they want a serious pivot to e-commerce and think GameStop has the brand recognition and inventory to make it work

so the cash wouldn't be to support a perpetuation of the existing model

I like because of my wife’s work I have to disclose all individual trades. Have you made any investments in the last quarter, why yes various shares of GameStop, Blackberry, AMC theaters, Nokia, and the proud owner of 20,000 dogecoin shares, yes I know none of that makes sense.

I also love this people are pumping the wrong thing as well because why not who the hell cares.

Justin Sun (Asian billionaire) has our back and is joining in,” the group’s post says. After the post went out, prices for the tron (TRX) cryptocurrency rose as high as $0.0446, up 52.2% from its 24-hour low at $0.0293, according to Messari.

The post also led to what appeared to be an accidental rally in shares of Tanzanian Gold Corporation, which has the ticker symbol TRX. That stock doubled in price in earlier Friday and is still up 26% on the day as of press time, according to Yahoo Finance.

I'm guessing this already exists, but are companies hiring redditors or buying reddit posts to boost their stocks?

are any of these WSB zoom stocks creating more stock to sell and suck in some cash?

AAL did and the stock immediately shit the bed. They are so fucked.

I think it’s more likely that GME insiders are selling en masse... The company probably hesitant to raise capital and fuck up a good thing.

There is no way Robinhood survives this as a viable trading platform.

do these people who held since $50 really think it's going to rocket to $950?

I think some people are honestly waiting for that.

I have a buddy who dumped about $3k into it when it was about $40 a few weeks ago. He said his plan was to turn it around pretty quick, but he decided to hold after Elon Musk tweeted about it. Cashed out yesterday around $400 and ended up by about $27k

Back