• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bumped Sokolove/Reginator Thread

WFUcoachingsearch Twitter account is reporting that there is no press conference scheduled for tomorrow. Only event is the WFU pro day

Going to be shocked if the announcement is not made tomorrow.

Press release was sent out to media to expect a major announcement from WFU on Monday

Ron is just flying back today. He's prolly tired. So I can see tomorrow being the day.

That Swain guy really is the worst.

I have an even bigger problem with guys like Parrish tweeting out that Wake is scheduled for a press release on Monday without confirming it with anyone and without even "crediting" Swain's troll news channel account.

Won't Ron be in Dayton tomorrow for the "First Four"? IMO it's either today or not until after the tourney is over. Or maybe not at all.

Wellman has an interview at 11:15 on the Tim Brando show. I wonder if they will ask about Buzz?

Yesterday, i stumbled on 2 free hours (which is rare, because i have 3 kids)..... I was tired of basketball, too depressing, so I decided to watch for the first time 'This is the end'.

Wow, if there was a movie to summarize Wake basketball, this was it. Terrible movie, one of the worst i've ever seen. I will never get those 2 hours back.... then I started watching selection sunday and of course Wake was only mentioned when that dickface RW came on.....

Now? We are unsure if Bzz is getting fired or extended......We are unsure if we are going to the lamest tournament ever or not.... We have no idea what the future of basketball holds for us. I hate this crap, I hate this coach, administration, etc etc etc....

Jermany_Mabe ‏@MaBeLiCoUs 2m
According to reports, news conference for Wake Forest has been moved to Tuesday. It's Coach [Redacted]'s farewell tour!!

I'M SURE THIS GUY IS LEGIT

Some idiot just tweeted that Wake has moved the press conference to tomorrow. Can anyone confirm this?

Back