• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

We need a press conference, alright.

So your big donor doesn't have a clue what's going on either?

Nothing in my response indicates a lack of information about what's going on. I have said previously the decision belongs to Wellman alone. Isn't that why his name is on your billboards?

Nothing in my response indicates a lack of information about what's going on. I have said previously the decision belongs to Wellman alone. Isn't that why his name is on your billboards?

Sounds like your source doesn't know that Bzzzz is gone. Not much of a source.

Sounds like your source doesn't know that Bzzzz is gone. Not much of a source.

I'm not playing games with you. The BOT has not put Wellman on probation and has nothing to do with the Bz decison. And the only possibility that anything you're saying is true is if your "source" guessed that Bz resigned of his own accord because Bz has not been fired. That news may very well unfold but it has nothing to do with pressure from the board of the university.

Maybe we should call Justin at Airsign to fly the news on a banner over campus when all is said and done--one way or another.

What happened to the 11AM ambush? It sounds like a much better idea now.

I'm not playing games with you. The BOT has not put Wellman on probation and has nothing is goneto do with the Bz decison. And the only possibility that anything you're saying is true is if your "source" guesthoughsed that Bz resigned of his own accord because Bz has not been fired. That news may very well unfold but it has nothing to do with pressure from the board of the university.

Maybe we should call Justin at Airsign to fly the news on a banner over campus when all is said and done--one way or another.

Nobody said anything about playing games. Just saying your source mighT not be as well informed as you think. bz is gone and will come out as a resignation because we know Wellman will never admit a mistake. Good joke about airsigns though. But they're not very trustworthy.

On a serious note. Have the big donors said if Wellman is finding a coach on his own? Can't get any info on this.

Nobody said anything about playing games. Just saying your source mighT not be as well informed as you think. bz is gone and will come out as a resignation because we know Wellman will never admit a mistake. Good joke about airsigns though. But they're not very trustworthy.

On a serious note. Have the big donors said if Wellman is finding a coach on his own? Can't get any info on this.

If a new coach is announced, I will be very surprised.

lol @ all these newbs thinking they have the inside scoop.

Yes, I'm talking about you, wheredeac. And I'm not playing games.

Why is that? This year?

Here's exactly what I was told: Unless Bz resigns of his own accord (and he may yet) there's no current plan to fire him. A contract extension with undisclosed terms would not at all be surprising. I'm telling you its all in RW's hands and the word is no decision has been made to fire him. DC's article today and quote from Bz are spot on with what was passed along to me.

Now--apart from all the sources--it makes no sense why the Ath Dept would not announce Bz's firing/resigning if it were true. Zero reason not to make that public. MSD will never hire a coach before formally cutting ties with the current coach. There's nothng to be gained by that conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
Hears exactly what I was told: Unless Bz resigns of his own accord (and he may yet) there's no current plan to fire him. A contract extension with undisclosed terms would not at all be surprising. I'm telling you its all in RW's hands and the word is no decision has been made to fire him. DC's article today and quote from Bz are spot on with what was passed along to me.

Now--apart from all the sources--it makes no sense why the Ath Dept would not announce Bz's firing/resigning if it were true. Zero reason not to make that public. MSD will never hire a coach before formally cutting ties with the current coach. There's nothng to be gained by that conspiracy theory.

Fair enough. Here's what I know/been told.

Team was told three weeks ago bzzz was gone. Bzzz was fired/resigned last Thursday. Wellman using this time to look for new coach.

No offense, But hope my sources are right, for WFU's sake

Team was told three weeks ago bzzz was gone. Bzzz was fired/resigned last Thursday. Wellman using this time to look for new coach.

Fair enough. why not make it public?

No offense, But hope my sources are right, for WFU's sake

If he was fired/resigned, why hasn't he been laying low? Doing interviews, saying your still building the program? If he was fired or he resigned, I feel like he wouldn't be talking much.

But we all know he is gone, so it's ok.

If he was fired/resigned, why hasn't he been laying low? Doing interviews, saying your still building the program? If he was fired or he resigned, I feel like he wouldn't be talking much.

But we all know he is gone, so it's ok.

Can't speak on why he's talking. Maybe he is refusing to let go. ... who knows.

Back