• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chris Mack - Legitimate Target

Man, people now think Dino has been demonized. Wait until we hire Chris Mack as coach.

I like Chris Mack. X is gonna win this battle with us again though if they get Kelsey. If we are willing to go this way (and I am glad we are), let's just go get Kels. He'd be cheaper & better.

See, the board is reacting to this as if it was Kelsey we were targeting. I'd rage too if it was Kelsey.

I'd rather have Amaker, I would imagine a lot of others would rather have Mack.

Word. Mack's record at Xavier is better than any 5-year stint Amaker has had at any one place, Mack is a few years younger, and Mack has prior coaching ties to Wake, but for some reason I think I'd prefer Amaker. It's close, though.

Mack over Amaker for me, although not by a lot. And several guys over either.

Can someone not put Ron on a God damn plane and have him at least offer a briefcase full of money to Smart or Marshall!?!?!

I mean, hell, so they both turn us down. Can we not at least say we offered them? This thread is just so LOWF.

At this point is it Shaka/Marshall or LOWF? Because that's stupid. We're going after Shaka but it's always been a long shot and that has little to do with Wake.

Back