• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[Name Redacted]--Can't We Do Better?

ericstratton

Reaction score
I am all in favor of never seeing [name redacted]'s name again. Every sentient human shares that desire, along with dogs, cats and most farm animals. The question, however, is whether we, as a board, have reached our full potential by settling for referring to he-who-shall-not-be-named as [name redacted].

We all agree that [name redacted]'s tenure at our little college was a disaster of such epic proportions that he deserves to be called by some term that is commensurate with the havoc he wreaked. [name redacted], while adequate, seems insufficient.

Now, having said that, I humbly admit that I have no talent for this sort of thing. I tried to come up with something, but it's just not in me. A man has to know his limitations.

The number of time I have laughed out loud at comments made by some of you indicates that many of you do have a great sense of humor and the wit to come up with a truly legendary moniker for he-who-shall-never-be-named-again.

The challenge, then, is just that--let's come up with a name to be used in lieu of [name redacted] and let's make it legendary.

If people start making suggestions then maybe we could take the top 5 or 10 and have a vote.

If I'm making too much of this then I apologize. It seems to me though, that coming up with a truly horrific name for redacto-boy would help move us past this tragic era in WFU BB history.

Respectfully Submitted,

Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman
Delta Tau Chi
(not one of those Strattons, NTTAWWT)

Maybe we can come up with something for Lobo. I don't want to see that fucking name ever again.

Oh shit, I just used it. Goddamnit

Back