• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Who are our ACC-caliber players?

Who are our ACC-caliber players?

• Total voters
Strictly from the 2013-2014 season: Travis, CMM, Devin were ACC level players. Moto, Cav, Coron were ACC level role players.

Lose 3 of the 6. Shelton and GMc are ACC level prospects.
That's a fair assessment and I'm sure the players would agree with it. I'm really curious to see what happens under Manning. This is going to be a fun season I think.

I excluded Moto b/c he transferred. I think Cav can be next year, so included him. He showed flashes this past season.

Which (if any) of our players did not receive offers from another power conference school?

Madison chose us over Richmond and late interest from Maryland. Don't think Maryland officially offered though.

Rountree had an offer from Colorado.

Overton's best other offer was Seton Hall.

I think Temple, St. Joe's and LaSalle are all better than Seton Hall. They aren't ACC level but are better than SH as is Penn.

Penn (and certainly how it currently exists) is not better than SH.

I think Temple, St. Joe's and LaSalle are all better than Seton Hall. They aren't ACC level but are better than SH as is Penn.

Please take your Philly crap elsewhere.

Based upon poll results(only two overwhelmingly ACC players-the only ones I voted for), it will be a rough upcoming season unless DM's new guys really produce.

Like the lazy child he is, SBT didn't include the thread I immediately started welcoming Rondale, wishing him well and commending him on a wise choice. But I wouldn't expect him to be honest.

So if he starts another thread wishing them well then he's good, right?

Back