• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Awakening

Excellent stuff. Everything except the game clips was fantastic.

Good stuff. Someone should tweet it to Corch Scheier.

Not when I posted.

Honest mistake.

Island, I'm sorry for deciding to post before seeing your ninja edit. If there's anything I can do to make up for this, please let me know.

cookout, I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
I just think it's funny that when you thought it was coming from the AD, you were so quick to post negatively about it. I'm guessing your reaction wouldn't have been the same if you had interpreted it as Island's video from the start.

I just think it's funny that when you thought it was coming from the AD, you were so quick to post negatively about it. I'm guessing your reaction wouldn't have been the same if you had interpreted it as Island's video from the start.

I've never been critical of a fellow poster?

C'mon man. You know me better than that.

First, I have no issue with what PH posted and actually had a similar thought re-Chase but decided to keep it in because it showed Devin having fun as well. I know PH is a good guy and loves Wake so I'm cool with just dropping this whole tangent of the thread. I see how it was confusing as I did edit right around when he originally posted.

Also, I'm glad people like it. I figured that I have made a couple videos that were critical of Wake and basketball so I'd try something more positive this time around.

First, I have no issue with what PH posted and actually had a similar thought re-Chase but decided to keep it in because it showed Devin having fun as well. I know PH is a good guy and loves Wake so I'm cool with just dropping this whole tangent of the thread. I see how it was confusing as I did edit right around when he originally posted.

Also, I'm glad people like it. I figured that I have made a couple videos that were critical of Wake and basketball so I'd try something more positive this time around.

Thank you, Island.

cookout, I didn't see his edit because I had already viewed his post before the edit and only read subsequent unread posts.

Back