• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2014 Football Commercial

That's all well and good, but pretty bland. Some coach-speak. Glad he's saying to his players that you get to represent Wake Forest. But I look forward to other marketing pieces centered around #theaWAKEning.

Last year's football commercial was excellent, even if the season wasn't.

That man crush I had on Grobe for his first 8 years or so, I'm suddenly feeling again for Clawson. Does that make me a slut?

We are all sluts for Clawson right now. It's a shame he inherited a shallow roster. We are not good. If he succeeds it won't be one of those deals where people say "well he did it with Grobe's players." He will struggle until year 3 or 4, and any success will be purely his.

Depends. If guys from this roster go on to have long NFL careers like Mugheli, Clabo, and Pace, Grobe will get credit. If we excel at a position for Clawson's first 2 or 3 years then it becomes a huge liability, like OL, Grobe will get credit.

We are all sluts for Clawson right now. It's a shame he inherited a shallow roster. We are not good. If he succeeds it won't be one of those deals where people say "well he did it with Grobe's players." He will struggle until year 3 or 4, and any success will be purely his.

I know, I'm so enamored right now I keep thinking he'll pull a 6-6 this year and get us to a bowl, but on paper it just doesn't look good.

Depends. If guys from this roster go on to have long NFL careers like Mugheli, Clabo, and Pace, Grobe will get credit. If we excel at a position for Clawson's first 2 or 3 years then it becomes a huge liability, like OL, Grobe will get credit.

This roster is going to get crushed this year. We could barely field a spring game against...ourselves. We will not be paying attention to football in November, other than golf clapping on a few plays and checking the schedule to see when the season is over, doing so between tweets from Manning and the basketball team regarding the first basketball game or what they had for lunch or what jerseys they will wear or Joel renovations or anything except our beloved but slaughtered football team.

Reactions: Ayo
Their were many upperclassmen living in Grobe's Chateau Bow-Wow, there is a chance that the light might come on for them to contribute.... finally. That seems to be our only hope. That and a stud freshman QB.

Back