• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You Laugh, You Lose FTMFW - Version 2.0 - Bigger, Longer, Uncut

5llIgJ2.jpg

I love Mitch. A few more:

I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a girl who would be mad at me for saying that.

I want to hang a map of the world at my house. Then I want to stick pins in all the places I've travelled. But first I have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won't fall down.

Someone showed me a picture and said "this is a picture of me when I was younger." Of course it was; every picture of you is when you were younger.

I've been saying since Un took over that I'm worried he got made fun of for being fat at his Swiss boarding school. And that he swore to take revenge one day. This latest hacking episode just reeks of that. Dude has issues.

My wife owned a dachshund when we got married. That dachshund would have shit on his boots and bit his hand for pulling a stunt like that.

That dog was the biggest canine asshole I've ever seen.

Back