• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sources: Tyler Cavanaugh Transferring

OK, My bad....but hey she is beautiful enough to get a boy toy who is 25+years younger....

Tyler Cavanaugh @tycav34 · 4h
Great visit to GW, excited about the buff and blue! #greatopportunity

Cav committed to George Washington yesterday in case anyone missed it.

Last edited:
Pretty sure sailordeac went to Wake during RJ's time.

And I don't think many people smoked weed with Wake players during the mid-90s without Sean Allen being involved.

I think RJ was a frosh when I was a senior. We may even have met. The dope smoking story is true, and just to add a little more spice to it, this is also true: the player was black and the house where we were smoking was owned by a member of the KKK. Those crazy college years!

LonerDONK and Cav deserve each other...

Best of luck to Cav, but rip PACT

Cav leaves because he wants to make the NCAA tournament, and transfers to a school that has made 1 NCAA tournament in its last 7 years, and just graduated its three top scorers from the previous year.

I wish the guy the best, but if your reason for leaving is you want to make the tournament, I would probably choose a school that actually has a legitimate chance to make it both years you are there. Perhaps GW will, but by next year I hope that Wake would be pretty competitive with a GW.

I think RJ was a frosh when I was a senior. We may even have met. The dope smoking story is true, and just to add a little more spice to it, this is also true: the player was black and the house where we were smoking was owned by a member of the KKK. Those crazy college years!

Given the time period you've narrowed it down to, it would be pretty easy to guess that player's name.

On campus pick up games have died? Christ Wake sucks even worse than I thought.

When you pay >55K per year for tuition you recruit locals to play pickup games and you watch, to minimize the chance of injury.

Back