• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 149: turftoega, ban me now, biatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked at a really nice townhouse this afternoon. Just in the wroooooong neighborhood.

Busted out the grill tonight. Grilled veggies are Satan's gift to humanity.

What'd ya grill? I love zucchini, squash, and mushrooms in the basket. Asparagus is also tiiiiight.

Anyone here used a rowing machine for exercise? I've been including it in my workout regimen and I'm seeing some positive returns. I want to make sure my form is correct -- I understand that you can tear into your lower back if done incorrectly.

Any tips for a rowing noob?

The rowing machine is a great piece of equipment. Keep your lean between 11:00 and 1:00. Keep your elbows in and keep you knees in. You can tell when the timing of your stroke is off. Just work to find the efficient stroke and you're probably doing it correctly. Once you get it right you can tell every time you have a bad stroke.

There are instructional videos on the internet too if someone at the gym cant help you, but it should be the responsibility of someone at the gym to show you exactly how to properly use any piece of equipment. If you're like me, you probably don't talk much to anyone about form or much of anything, but it there should always be someone who can help you out, including personal trainers who might between appointments.

July 6. Time to bust out the grill.

#yankeetalk

Anyone here used a rowing machine for exercise? I've been including it in my workout regimen and I'm seeing some positive returns. I want to make sure my form is correct -- I understand that you can tear into your lower back if done incorrectly.

Any tips for a rowing noob?

Look like this guy = good. Don't look like him = bad

I tried roasted broccoli the other night and it turned out a big fat fail. Tips got over cooked and the stalks were still undercooked. Gotsta step up my veggie game.

Grilling is the shit. Makes me feel all primitive and like I'm connecting with my ancestors.

I had my pk challenge today

Hit 6/10 with two blocked and two off the top crossbar

Still lost though bc I bet that I could hit 7

And I didn't whiff on the ball like Plama thought... Wrong again plammers

I tried roasted broccoli the other night and it turned out a big fat fail. Tips got over cooked and the stalks were still undercooked. Gotsta step up my veggie game.

What'd ya grill? I love zucchini, squash, and mushrooms in the basket. Asparagus is also tiiiiight.

Zucchini and squash

Already had some chicken so just heated that up

kill some aminals and eat some blood you pussies. You don't need fire to eat weeds. If your wife happens to make some weeds for you its okay for you to eat it, but don't go out bragging about it.

I had my pk challenge today

Hit 6/10 with two blocked and two off the top crossbar

Still lost though bc I bet that I could hit 7

And I didn't whiff on the ball like Plama thought... Wrong again plammers

wrong except for knowing ya couldn't do it? I've seen enough american soccer this month to know that bald dudes suck at it.

Dude you said you thought I'd be lucky to get 1 or 2

have any of you guys seen this spanish movie "sleep tight"?

its so so so creepy

kill some aminals and eat some blood you pussies. You don't need fire to eat weeds. If your wife happens to make some weeds for you its okay for you to eat it, but don't go out bragging about it.

wrong except for knowing ya couldn't do it? I've seen enough american soccer this month to know that bald dudes suck at it.

you getting laid yet?

I'm guessing it's a combination of blue balls, being bald, being an accountant, and only owning cargo shorts that has given you such a temper lately.

plama hit you with the NEG REP hammer too townie? mix in some veggies, bro.

one of my favorite summer grill dishes is a simple romaine heart grilled and sprinkled with parmesan cheese

don't worry palma, it's usually paired with some sort of meat entree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back