• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 4 Thread

Gronk's got like 25 elbow guards on his arm.

So Brady is like maybe a top 15 QB right now. Lower depending on how you feel about Kaep, Foles, and Romo who really are probably better than him.

Really though Brady and the Pats would have a bounce back season offensively this season. Whoopsssss

Really though Brady and the Pats would have a bounce back season offensively this season. Whoopsssss
They were 3rd in scoring last season, and Gronk only played 7 games.

Raiders fire Dennis Allen. Mark Davis, baby!

So Brady is like maybe a top 15 QB right now. Lower depending on how you feel about Kaep, Foles, and Romo who really are probably better than him.

So he's like a good Jake Delhomme...think about that.

I called Brady a bottom 10 QB last night. I know I was overreacting in the moment, but what scares me is that I'm honestly not sure how far off I was.

He's not good right now. I was listening to WBZ on the way in this morning, and callers kept making excuses about the OL. Yes, the OL is a fucking joke right now, but even with time, Brady consistently looks like dogshit. He's not good right now. It's a legitimate problem.

That doesn't really change the fact that our defense got exposed, or, again, that we don't have a fucking OL, or that McDaniels has forgotten how to call an offense, or that Belichick has lost so much faith in his offense that he's making objectively bad situational decisions, but it's a factor. Brady is a problem area of this team, and that's a strange sentence to type.

also: I wanted to punch my fucking TV screen when he opted to throw to a double covered Edelman rather than run for a gimme 3rd and 2. I don't even give a shit that Edelman dropped the pass, or that he really should have had it. I'm not asking you to be fucking Cam, Tom, but you can run 6 goddamn feet when there are no defenders anywhere nearby. For fuck's sake, man.

I also realized this morning that Marcus Cannon played three positions last night. When a single dude has to replace both tackles and a guard for performance reasons at various points in a game, that's probably a bad sign. I knew Dante was going to be a big loss, but Jesus, I had no idea guys like Solder and Vollmer would regress to this degree.

What a fucking shit show. Cincy is going to break them in two.

As a fan of football, I wanted to punch my TV.

I'd take more joy in what seems like the Patriots dynasty finally coming apart, but then I remember their division that they still will probably run away with

I missed it live, but the Husain Abdullah got penalized for praying in the endzone? :popcorn:

Sounds like it was more about the slide, but still... :popcorn:

Yeah. I didn't realize who it was until it was reported on BBC World News. "...Christian players regularly pray to celebrate."

He was specifically penalized for going to the ground on the knees.

Don't Christian players drop to one knee to pray? So it is the 2nd knee that is a no-no to the NFL?

Back