• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official NFL Week 4 Thread

I'm playing Isle in the 20 team league and he only played three people (three on bye and TE was hurt). I'm really nervous that he might check the league, see he's down by 1.5 points or so and then try to find anyone at all from tomorrow night's game who can be thrown into one of the bye player's slots. Of course he probably won't check in at all.

Does anyone have isle's contact information?

Well on the bright side you can't drop or add anyone who has played and there's nobody on his team he would want to drop just because of this one game. Similarly there's only one player on either the chiefs or patriots who is on free agency who is projected to get a single point and its Brandon lafell. I started Kirk cousins, deangelo (in a flex) and the Washington D. Brutal

Last edited:
If anyone is wondering about the talk around Philly this morning it's:

A) Foles may actually kinda suck.
B) Why the fuck not run the ball on 3rd/4th and Goal from the 1.5 yard line?
C) At least it was Chip Kelly managing the clock and not Andy Reid, so they had a second chance.

If anyone is wondering about the talk around Philly this morning it's:

A) Foles may actually kinda suck.
B) Why the fuck not run the ball on 3rd/4th and Goal from the 1.5 yard line?

C) At least it was Chip Kelly managing the clock and not Andy Reid, so they had a second chance.

These two are pretty apparent. B was inexplicable. I know the OL had kind of sucked, but that McCoy fella is pretty good.

The other option there is just to sneak it twice there if needed, with your enormous QB.

The other option there is just to sneak it twice there if needed, with your enormous QB.

Sure...OR you could go with a seven step drop followed by a bootleg to the short side with a couple out routes bunched up on each other and the primary read not being a good receiver.

Get the fuck off of him. DeMarco is such a stud.

6894134.jpg

99 carries. 534 yards. 5.4 yards/carry. 5 touchdowns. In just four games.

@ESPNNFL 23s
BREAKING: The Bills have named Kyle Orton their new starting QB. pic.twitter.com/Rc0gMfZa5S

ByuXYc0IMAABMj8.jpg

Get the fuck off of him. DeMarco is such a stud.

6894134.jpg

99 carries. 534 yards. 5.4 yards/carry. 5 touchdowns. In just four games.

I was hesitant about drafting him in the first round since he was a disappointment for me last year. but I did, and profit.

Back