• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest - Louisville Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shovel pass >>>> our rushing attack. Not sure why we're bagging on it.

Wolford is not good. It's very obvious. He can't create, is not elusive, and makes some bad decisions. Not all his fault by any means, but I would give someone else a shot. The offense couldn't be much worse.

Wolford is not good. It's very obvious. He can't create, is not elusive, and makes some bad decisions. Not all his fault by any means, but I would give someone else a shot. The offense couldn't be much worse.

WTF????

Dang...needed a good one there kinal. Gotta hold them here.

Cameron's dad?

Lol. I can just imagine so many people saying this about Riley early in his career. He had a much better O-line though

Really? He has no line, no explosive receivers and mediocre running backs. I think he's doing a hell of a job considering...

yeah wolford may not be the guy but it's not like he has a bunch to work with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back