• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Kid looks like he jumps...then somehow hits an invisible platform halfway up and jumps again...

he doesn't even look like he jumps, just floats up there and waits for the ball. that's the amazing part about jumpers to me, they just hang there at the top longer than anyone else.

- When asked if recruiting at Wake was different from Tulsa, he said that at Tulsa they targeted 125-200 ranked players and at Wake they are targeting 1-50 ranked recruits because that is who they will be playing against.

- Said he would love and wants one and done's

- Said we have the 16th ranked class coming in

I love these comments. This is where Skip had taken us before he passed. It's a shame it took us so long to get back here.

Harry's going to Maryland's Midnight Madness this Friday, so I would think he'll be there for ours the following Friday.

Nice article. The last paragraph capture how I feel.

tumblr_inline_nbsyaagLeA1qzbj32.gif

Harry's going to Maryland's Midnight Madness this Friday, so I would think he'll be there for ours the following Friday.

Maryland's? what a waste of time...i don't think he is leaving NC, except maybe UK

Maryland's? what a waste of time...i don't think he is leaving NC, except maybe UK
It was part of the ACC settlement. We loan them Harry Giles for one night, just to make them feel better about leaving the best basketball conference in the country.

I agree, maybe he's showing some respect for WCA Coach Gatlin's alma mater? Or maybe just enjoying himself :noidea:

Back