• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

John ruskin looks like a guy

Jim Caldwell looks like the nervous armored truck driver who's on his last and biggest job that's worried about what his new partner is up to.

This is good.

This is good.

Is it better than Jim Tomsula in name only sounds like a monster a Creole grandmother comes up with to keep kids quiet, like "you keep quiet or that Jim Tomsula is coming out of the swamp you kids"

No. No. It was not better.

Les Miles looks like a judge at a chili cook-off that puts his finger in your bowl and says "It needs a little more heat"

Les Miles looks like a judge at a chili cook-off that puts his finger in your bowl and says "It needs a little more heat"

Clarification: with or without subsequently inserting his finger into his mouth? Because I could go with either construction in his case.

Biff looks like a guy who has had to petition his way off of the no-fly list.

Bruce Arians looks like a guy who learned all the dance moves to Watch Me Whip and breaks it out at the tailgate when it comes on.

RedSoxFaithful looks like a Notre Dame power forward prototype, just proportionately smaller

TenaciousKory looks like a guy whose only value to the pickup basketball team is perimeter defense

JHMD looks like a guy that gives a full tour of his house whenever someone visits for the first time and when they get to the master bedroom nudges them and says, "This is where the magic happens."

TenaciousKory looks like a guy whose only value to the pickup basketball team is perimeter defense

i missed this post somehow.

giphy.gif

bmoneydeac looks like a guy with an overly elaborate stretch routine at the gym.

@WhatHeLooksLike

Relevant.

DeacHawk looks like a guy who sings gimmicky hip hop songs, like "Can I Smang It," at Wednesday night karaoke.

ITC looks like a guy that would sign up for father-son welding classes.

biff looks like a guy that has a ton of shitty art projects made by his kids at his desk at work.

Back