• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread -Tom Brady beats the NFL

I just see no way Ryan is top 6 or top 8.

Any QB could put up his numbers when he had a good run game & a good OL.

I just see no way Ryan is top 6 or top 8.

Any QB could put up his numbers when he had a good run game & a good OL.

That's just the point. His running game wasn't exactly dominant in 2012 (29th in total yards rushing that year) and he was pretty damn good in the playoffs that year save for a bone-headed dropped shotgun snap.

Funny how y'all say he chokes all the time when he has 25 or so 4th qtr winning or tying drives. Big time choker indeed.

But yeah, if he doesn't start winning again (it's all on him cuz who needs a Top 20 defense!?) he will never get any respect. Next three years will show if he's capable of being truly "elite."

even as just OC you think bad news?

This isn't the CFL. Look at the Bears' offensive production under Trestman. However, he would have a better QB to deal with. Cutler's numbers in several categories were worse than Bortles.

Chicago has requested permission to interview Gase. I like it though I don't like having a GM forcefed his coach but if hes a good coach i guess it doesnt matter

Right. But it's possible for private schools find their own David Shaw.
They'd better find their own Harbaugh first or they'll just have a black guy who can't figure out how to score touchdowns in the RZ.

Right. But it's possible for private schools find their own David Shaw.

I mean if Wake has a former player who's a coordinator for an elite team then we should definitely hire him. We don't though, nor do most schools.

Whoever gets Rex will be lucky. He got some ridiculously untalented Jets teams to play over their heads, and the players do play hard for him.

I mean if Wake has a former player who's a coordinator for an elite team then we should definitely hire him. We don't though, nor do most schools.

Josh Gattis in a few years. Dudes gonna be a stud coach.

Whoever gets Rex will be lucky. He got some ridiculously untalented Jets teams to play over their heads, and the players do play hard for him.

But appears to have no idea about offense.

Back