• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Offseason Thread -Tom Brady beats the NFL

Nobody is saying that Matty Ice isn't an above average QB who excels in optimal conditions when there is no pressure. We're just saying that he chokes on his busted wife's big fucking dick when it matters.

James Franklin has a very relevant viewpoint about selecting his assistant coaches.

It is true, her dick is bigger than yours. ;p

Ryan is capable of winning a championship, but he does tend to get a little pucker in the bunghole when times are tough.

Matt Ryan with the Eli clutch gene would be a great QB.

Trestman is a fucking idiot. Cutler was right to tune that guy and the OC out.

They pulled out a incredible stat on the Simmons/Sal BS report a few weeks ago. I am sort of paraphrasing from memory, but basically the stat is like since 1970, there have only been like 18 games where a team has only run the ball 8 times or less. The teams have managed 8 or less rush attempts in those games are 0-18. So basically if you don't run the ball 10 times in an NFL game, you have zero chance of winning. And out of those 18 times, Trestmans Bears I think are 2 of them.

AND one of the things their OC leaked out was that they were pissed at Cutler bc he wasn't checking OUT of run plays. Fuck Trestman. Go back to Canada you fucking cordogg. Brasky level moron.

ATL is the best situation for Ryan. He has premier offensive pieces in place with Ryan and Julio. Hire an OC that can fog a mirror and coach up the D to middle of the pack and the Falcons are back to 12-13 wins and Cam is crying into a pathetic fuel pizza with Sean May on Sundays.

doubling down on your bullshit i see. very nice.

ATL is the best situation for Ryan. He has premier offensive pieces in place with Ryan and Julio. Hire an OC that can fog a mirror and coach up the D to middle of the pack and the Falcons are back to 12-13 wins and Cam is crying into a pathetic fuel pizza with Sean May on Sundays.

I'm sure he can't wait to get going with a defense lead by KROY

@mortreport: Interesting nugget on Marrone’s opt-out is he walks with his 2015 pay of $4 million & no offset if he signs with another team, per sources

So Marrone is getting straight up PAID. I'd walk too.

@mortreport: Interesting nugget on Marrone’s opt-out is he walks with his 2015 pay of $4 million & no offset if he signs with another team, per sources

So Marrone is getting straight up PAID. I'd walk too.

This is so great. What are the Bills doing with a contract like that? lol

Are the Bills serious with that contract? Who is their lawyer?

Back