Page 353 of 360 FirstFirst ... 253303343348349350351352353354355356357358 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,060 of 7192

Thread: Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Embracing Trumpism/White Supremacy/Sedition

Scooter Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    LOL that you think this is a win. It's amazing you're even able to breathe in and out.

Great insight into where you get your breaking emergency news though. Explains pretty much everything.

Last edited by Shooshmoo; 03-03-2021 at 04:17 PM.

Are the dipshits the CPAC organizers? They paid a Democrat leaning company to design them a stage and the company turned around a built a stage that was secretly (not so secretly) a huge Nazi symbol. Related question, are you a CPAC organizer?
    Birds are real.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Conservatives haven't been so desperate to own people since 1865.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Conservatives haven't been so desperate to own people since 1865.
    Damn.

It seems some of us were taken by a hoax

Quote Originally Posted by WakeBored View Post
    Looking more like the CPAC organizers were taken by a liberal leaning set design company.
    Birds are real.

You're on the CPAC planning committee?

Banhammer'd
    If you think someone making an order that big don't input into the design, you are hopelessly naive.

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Embracing Trumpism/White Supremacy/Sedition

So you think CPAC had no say in the design of the stage. Instead they got trolled into holding their meeting on a Nazi symbol by the liberals they hired. Even though they got trolled, they didnít apologize or make a change once they innocently found out.

Am I interpreting your stance correctly?

Come on. You used to be smarter than this.

The design company said it had "no idea" the stage resembled a Nordic rune appropriated by Nazis when they came up with the design. Neither did CPAC when they picked the design from the several the design company came up with. CPAC isn't apologizing for something it didn't do and is a made-up controversy. I don't blame them. I had never heard of the Odal Rune before any of this, much less know that the Nazis had appropriated it, and I doubt anyone at the design company or CPAC had either. It's not like it's a fucking swastika.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cpac...-symbol-2021-3

This whole thing is utterly asinine. If you think this is a real story, you are letting your hatred for conservatives color your perception of reality. With Trump out of office, the looney left has to gin up conservative bogeymen conspiracy theories at every turn. This is the lie du jour, you bought it hook, line, and sinker, and you'll buy the next one too.

LOL. That's not a symbol someone just randomly comes up with. And then you're going to claim that a professional design company and the the neo-Nazis who run CPAC didn't know the significance of that symbol? That's not random people like you and me. Those are people who specialize in shapes and their meaning and Hitler's fan club. Of course at least one of them knew and most likely someone from both.

This isn't a looney conspiracy. It's common fucking sense.

Banhammer'd

The design company said it had "no idea" the stage resembled a Nordic rune appropriated by Nazis when they came up with the design. Neither did CPAC when they picked the design from the several the design company came up with. CPAC isn't apologizing for something it didn't do and is a made-up controversy. I don't blame them. I had never heard of the Odal Rune before any of this, much less know that the Nazis had appropriated it, and I doubt anyone at the design company or CPAC had either. It's not like it's a fucking swastika.

This whole thing is utterly asinine. If you think this is a real story, you are letting your hatred for conservatives color your perception of reality. With Trump out of office, the looney left has to gin up conservative bogeymen conspiracy theories at every turn. This is the lie du jour, you bought it hook, line, and sinker, and you'll buy the next one too.
    Consider the source....you thought paraphrasing a line from Ocean's Eleven was a published threat for the world to see.

Given that evidence, the most logical interpretation is the CPAC did this intentionally to endear themselves with their white supremacist base.

Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    Strickland is the kind of Jew who creates Nazis. His posting history shows he'd likely have been a collaborator turning in fellow Jews hoping for an extra morsel of bread.

Banhammer'd
    Doesn't change that Bored is an alarmist sucker.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    LOL. That's not a symbol someone just randomly comes up with. And then you're going to claim that a professional design company and the the neo-Nazis who run CPAC didn't know the significance of that symbol? That's not random people like you and me. Those are people who specialize in shapes and their meaning and Hitler's fan club. Of course at least one of them knew and most likely someone from both.

This isn't a looney conspiracy. It's common fucking sense.
    So the design company, which came up with the design, is run by Nazis too? The design company that said it "had no idea that the design resembled any symbol, nor was there any intention to create something that didĒ? That one?

Youíre either trying to troll me or youíre so far removed from reality you canít be reached. Either way, bye.

The self-proclaimed big brains on the Tunnels continuing to fall time after time for the left wing conspiracy theories and hoaxes actively promoted on this board will never not be funny.

Banhammer'd
    What a team Chickenbug and Brad!

Why do the rest of us even try?

Rusty Larue
    The self-proclaimed big brains on the Tunnels continuing to fall time after time for the left wing conspiracy theories and hoaxes actively promoted on this board will never not be funny.
    Not quite as funny as your ongoing slapfight with math, but the point still stands.

Agreed. And what makes it all the better is that these are the same people who (rightly) castigate the far right for ... falling time after time for right wing conspiracy theories.

Physician, heal thyself.