Page 381 of 383 FirstFirst ... 281331371376377378379380381382383 LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,620 of 7655

Thread: Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Embracing Trumpism/White Supremacy/Sedition

Quote Originally Posted by TenaciousKory View Post
    lol at whoever wins her .50 cal sniper rifle

like what do you even do with that
    So what's going to happen when the winner uses the rifle for political violence?

Was there suppose to be some kind of thing in DC this past weekend to support the January 6th traitors?

Seems like a the crowd was similar to a Dook football game.
    “I like the Deacs and I cannot lie”

THIS airing is not why people think southerners are a bunch of dumb idiots.

it is well established at this point and we can just add this to the list.

it is the dumbest thing i have ever heard that 1/6 was just BLM...can't get passed the idiocy of that thought process

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirdeacsalot View Post
    Was there suppose to be some kind of thing in DC this past weekend to support the January 6th traitors?

Seems like a the crowd was similar to a Dook football game.
    "Hundreds" showed up according to the "fake" media.
    I love mankind...it’s people I can’t stand!!

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    The federal COVID-19 relief bill included $1,000 bonuses for teachers. Instead of just direct depositing the money, DeSantis made a political spectacle of paying some outside agency $3.6 million to distribute them with his name on them.

And some of the checks bounced.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    The federal COVID-19 relief bill included $1,000 bonuses for teachers. Instead of just direct depositing the money, DeSantis made a political spectacle of paying some outside agency $3.6 million to distribute them with his name on them.

And some of the checks bounced.

And some people wonder why there's a growing teacher shortage in many parts of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    So a former "counter-terrorism" expert calls Liberal Democrats the enemy and says they are trying to destroy everything "we've worked so hard" to build. So liberals really aren't any different from the Taliban, ISIS, al-Qaeda, etc. I'm sure this will all end well, and I just can't wait for the 2024 presidential campaign.

I disagree with you
    representative democracy !

New rule: if you voted for the budget that causes a need for an increase in the debt ceiling, you get an electric shock any time you try to vote against raising said debt ceiling.

Idaho's hard-right GOP governor goes to TX for a conference with other GOP governors for how to deal with the "failure" of Biden's border policy. While he is out of the state, the even more extreme far-right GOP Lt. Governor assumes power and issues executive order to ban companies from creating covid vaccine mandates for employees and urges the Idaho National Guard to send forces to the Mexican border to deal with the immigration crisis there. He's announced that he's going to overrule all of her orders when he returns. This isn't the first time the Idaho Lt. Governor has tried to take over when the governor was out of the state. They're just eating their own.

Last edited by Highland Deac; 10-05-2021 at 11:49 PM.

Dickie Hemric
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    There’s not a single member of the GOP that should be trusted with a public office.

Sadly, this is not an outrageous statement.
    I love mankind...it’s people I can’t stand!!

“The last internal poll I saw said that 87 percent of Republican primary voters felt like the election was stolen,” said former Republican Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R-Ga.). “With those kinds of numbers, I don’t see Brad getting through the primary.”

Certainty not the majority of the party!

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/1...sperger-515751

Look, I don't care what the numbers say. Literally nobody I talk to believe it.

I disagree with you
    Quote Originally Posted by bym051d View Post
    Look, I don't care what the numbers say. Literally nobody I talk to believe it.
    yeah, if we take him at his word he's in the tiniest bubble this board has ever seen

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/08/polit...ion/index.html

Glenn Youngkin, VA's Republican governor candidate, has called for an audit of Virginia voting machines. He had said in the past that he thinks Biden won, but I guess he wants a Stop the Steal rally. (It will be hilarious if Trump snubs him and goes to Minnesota or something that same week).