• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

UNBELEIVABLE !

I’m thinking that at least one of you no account mofo’s ought to step up and apologize for being such a sap.

The fact you guys repeatedly fall for these staged events,such as Covington and Jussie Smollett,demonstrates a real lack of awareness.

What a piece of work Phillips turned out to be.I thought he was a fraudster from the jump but the Lubes out here fell all over themselves to believe a tale told by an idiot.

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/0...ties-regulations-texas-attorney-general-power

Sen. Angela Paxton files bill that would allow her husband, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, to issue exemptions from securities regulations
Billed as a consumer protection effort, the proposal would allow approved individuals to serve as investment advisers without registering with the state board — a felony under Texas law that Ken Paxton was charged with in 2015.

[h=1]Self-proclaimed white nationalist planned mass terror attack, government says. ‘I am dreaming of a way to kill almost every last person on earth.’[/h]https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/self-proclaimed-white-nationalist-planned-mass-terror-attack-government-says-i-am-dreaming-of-a-way-to-kill-almost-every-last-person-on-earth/2019/02/20/61daf6b8-3544-11e9-af5b-b51b7ff322e9_story.html?utm_term=.27d693a78b9c

A U.S. Coast Guard lieutenant and self-identified white nationalist has been arrested after federal investigators uncovered a cache of weapons and ammunition in his Maryland home that authorities say he stockpiled to launch a massive domestic terror attack targeting politicians and journalists. Christopher Paul Hasson called for “focused violence” to “establish a white homeland” and dreamed of ways to “kill almost every last person on earth,” according to court records filed in U.S. District Court in Maryland. Though court documents do not detail a specific planned date for an attack, the government said he had been amassing supplies and weapons since at least 2017, developed a spreadsheet of targets that included House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and searched the Internet using phrases such as “best place in dc to see congress people” and “are supreme court justices protected.”

sailor could have put together this hit list himself.

QRXXU6RVLMI6TBKKPIKNP7WJNI.jpg

Independent actor, has nothing to do with Trump

Find a new slant, lubes

Is Virginia the new Mississippi?

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/0...ties-regulations-texas-attorney-general-power

Sen. Angela Paxton files bill that would allow her husband, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, to issue exemptions from securities regulations
Billed as a consumer protection effort, the proposal would allow approved individuals to serve as investment advisers without registering with the state board — a felony under Texas law that Ken Paxton was charged with in 2015.

she has large testicles

Uh... Mississippi is the new Virginia.

None of this is a huge surprise for the state that celebrates Lee-Jackson day.

I'd expect this sort of thing in the Valley or Southside, but Ashburn is in NoVa. But yes, we seem to be making the news a bit too often these days for FL like reasons.

I thought it was the left that was anti-semitic. Lectro? Whatamount? Can you clarify?

Is that in response to Shapiro's comment? I mean the guy himself is devoutly Jewish, and I think members of a community have the right to critic do you not?

Also no one in the history of the platform of twitter has received more hate speech, and anti Semitic comments than Ben Shapiro, so yeah I think the left has a problem.

Last edited:
Is that in response to Shapiro's comment? I mean the guy himself is devoutly Jewish, and I think members of a community have the right to critic do you not?

Also no one in the history of the platform of twitter has received more hate speech, and anti Semitic comments than Ben Shapiro, so yeah I think the left has a problem.

Stats?

Yeah - only in a world where George Soros doesn’t exist.

Back