Page 231 of 238 FirstFirst ... 131181221226227228229230231232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 4744

Thread: Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Embracing Trumpism/White Supremacy

Is his head a photographic trick with perspective?

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Those tweets are gold. The best is that the guy looks like a love child of Graham and Liberace.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    All are traditional or newer swing states.

I disagree with you
    owning libs

Expanding Mod Powers
    Todd Palin files for divorce.

defs thought they were already divorced

maybe thinking of the daughter

Glenn Riceís lucky day!

Scooter Banks
    Shocking.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Todd Palin files for divorce.

From the premiere family of "traditional family values", abstinence-only evangelism, and multiple out-of-wedlock kids? Say it isn't so!

Interesting opinion piece in the NY Times. The headline is definitely hyperbolic, but some of the polling data is very interesting indeed. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/o...gtype=Homepage
    Check out this trend:
    Edit: image will not paste correctly. It shows that support and approval of immigrants has increased over 10 percentage points from November 2018 to now, with a similar decrease in the number of people saying that immigrants are burden. 65% of Americans now say that immigrants strengthen our country vs. 26 percent saying they are a burden. That is a sizable shift cutting against Trump's signature issue.

I think it is very premature to be predicting blue waves and so forth over a year out from election day 2020. That said, the data certainly supports a growing revulsion for Trump among American voters.
    Last edited by Deacon923; 09-10-2019 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon923 View Post
    Interesting opinion piece in the NY Times. The headline is definitely hyperbolic, but some of the polling data is very interesting indeed. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/10/o...gtype=Homepage
    Check out this trend:
    Edit: image will not paste correctly. It shows that support and approval of immigrants has increased over 10 percentage points from November 2018 to now, with a similar decrease in the number of people saying that immigrants are burden. 65% of Americans now say that immigrants strengthen our country vs. 26 percent saying they are a burden. That is a sizable shift cutting against Trump's signature issue.

I think it is very premature to be predicting blue waves and so forth over a year out from election day 2020. That said, the data certainly supports a growing revulsion for Trump among American voters.
    The only thing that gives me even a modicum of hope going into 2020 is that there was a lot of stupid people that voted for Trump because ďhow bad could he be? At least he isnít Hillary!Ē Well weíve seen exactly how bad he can be and hopefully even like 25% of those idiots flip and vote Democrat or for Gary Johnson or some shit like that.
    Birds arenít real

I disagree with you
    the demographics don't matter when minority rule is entrenched by Fascists

demos don't matter w the electoral college

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon923 View Post
    Check out this trend:

Donít get complacent. A trump second Term would be truely disastrous. Even Palma admits it. Donít worry about polls, just canvas, donate and volunteer for who ever the democrat nominees are.
    Birds are real.

Scooter Banks
    This is your GOP, dumbasses.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Saying out loud yet again what many of them have privately thought for years, I see.