• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MTV's The Challenge discussion thread

The next season of Serial should investigate whether Violetta's blonde skeleton started that Instagram burn page.

I had to look away when Nia tried to drink the full glass of Zach's sweat. That was sick, dude.

I had to look away when Nia tried to drink the full glass of Zach's sweat. That was sick, dude.

yes same here. just awful. why did mtv even think to show that. oh i know, cause these people are crazy.

will be interesting to see the power struggle in the house with the big elimination

violetta is an awful human being, anorexic or not...

Real World: Skeletons and The Challenge: Battle of the Exes 2 thread

I liked how at the end it was like, "check out the video at MTV.com to see if Bananas could beat [the guy who looks like a cross between Napoleon Dynamite and a scrawny, unathletic Clayton Kershaw]." Uh, don't think I need to watch that one to know what happens.

New tapatalk quoting last post as a spoiler on the main page could not possibly be more lame

yeah it's a rough season which I'm sure is why MTV is burying it at 11 at night. The stuff with Knight is tough because I know he's a pillhead from previously hurting his shoulders, and then he ripped his shoulder on the challenge, probably providing him an opportunity to obtain lots more pills. Thus leading to his death.

Nia called Nany a cum-guzzling slut. That's pretty hardcore. And a little funny since Nia is paired with LeRoy this season because she blew him in a toilet.

No reunion or Shit They Should've Shown for the Real World, and no announcement it has been renewed. I'm very worried the Real World is done. This can't happen.

Without Real World, I don't know how long they can continue doing the Challenge, unless they'll eventually replace everyone with those fuckos from Are You The One and shit, which would be awful.

Back