• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNCheat @ WAKE - 7pm Tip - Discussion / Game Thread #GoDeacs

I'm so glad that [Redacted] built this shooterless foundation

Miss a million free throws, get beat down the court by Kennedy Meeks and other bigs repeatedly, throw a million horrible passes, play passive against the zone - all equals ugly loss.

It really is too easy this year. Go to 2-3 zone, keep an eye on Wilbekin, ???, profit.

lol, this defense is comical.

I got a buddy in the AD that just texted me "errbody got the flu." Not sure who, or to what extent, but he says a few guys are feeling it. I guess that explains some if the fatigue, though not the decision making.

I got a buddy in the AD that just texted me "errbody got the flu." Not sure who, or to what extent, but he says a few guys are feeling it. I guess that explains some if the fatigue, though not the decision making.

I thought we've looked fatigued since the first whistle. We had an EIGHT day layoff. My first thought was that coach ran them too hard day before yesterday or something. That makes much more sense.

Well at least we can infect Carolina if nothing else.

Well, maybe they'll share with a few tar holes.

We can hope.

Ok, last media time out at 3:59 remaining. Do we have a Seattle miracle in us?!

Honestly, that's the only reasonable explanation for the lack of effort tonight. After the way we played against Louisville, Duke, and Cuse, I don't really question Manning's ability to motivate or draw effort from this team, especially against UNC. I don't think it's a catch-all excuse, because the decision making has still been questionable, and I doubt all of our players are sick at once, but it at least explains some of this.

Cough on the boys in blue. COUGH DIRECTLY INTO THEIR MOUTHS.

Back