• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNCheat @ WAKE - 7pm Tip - Discussion / Game Thread #GoDeacs

The most amazing thing about that JJ play above is that there was no foul called, then on the next play he fouled out on a touch foul away from the ball.

Academic-related jokes are the LAMEST

SAT, safety school, etc - I agree. Though I am partial to "If you can't go to college, go to Stanford!"

But their academic scandal is totally perfect for cheers and signs.

something like "THIS SIGN HAS MORE CREDIBILITY THAN AN UNC DIPLOMA" would make me laugh

any Wake watching parties in CLT? Dilworth Grill's been a good spot but I've fallen out of touch during the Buzz era

Just saw on Charlotte Deacs on facebook that there's a game watching party at Selwyn Pub. I can't think of a worse place to watch a Wake vs. UNC game, as that place has always been loaded with UNC fans.

I certainly hope we win this basketball game tonight.

78e78bcfe4f3d85c66ebdbbe5b302333.jpg

This is one of the best things I have ever laid eyes on.

Sorry, any top 5 list that doesn't have the 95 win at Chapel Hill just is not right. #9 Wake @ #2 UNC, Wake having never won in the Dean Dome. Having won 5 in a row, 3 over top 20 teams, needing to win out to get the #1 seed in the ACCT.

There would have to be strong contention for the 93 game where, IIRC Childress hit 6 straight 3 pointers to destroy #3 UNC. Wake was unranked and entered the next poll at #13, then went on the road the next weekend at McGonagle Hall and completely embarrassed Temple (just a historical side note).

ETA: oops #5 is the 93 game, I think I would have added the Childress 3ptrs to the story as that is why we crushed them.

Last edited:
Back