• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNCheat @ WAKE - 7pm Tip - Discussion / Game Thread #GoDeacs

SpringChicken

Reaction score
Didn't see this up yet so figured I'd do the honors.

I think we have a good chance to steal one here, but with the way these things go that probably means we'll get blown out. Hope the students turn out!

Who y'all got?

ETA: nationally on ESPN2

Last edited:
Our best shot at upsetting a ranked team this year.

By all accounts our current students suck (thanks, Wellman), but if ever there was a game for some creativity, this is it.

78e78bcfe4f3d85c66ebdbbe5b302333.jpg

By all accounts our current students suck (thanks, Wellman), but if ever there was a game for some creativity, this is it.
Well, there is supposedly going to be a DJ at the game so either there's going to be a party for the students beforehand or Wake is taking a page out of the SEC football playbook and having a DJ during breaks of the game.

The low hanging fruit:

"Go to class, Carolina! Go to class!"

"Losing banners" <clap clap, clap clap clap>

Signs in Swahili, such as "Can you read this?"

Now someone needs to come up with some more clever stuff...

I think we get run pretty good. They have bigs to cover Thomas and 2 guys to chase Wilbekin and/or Hudson off of the 3 point line. I also feel after 4 well-played games we are due for a down one. Feel like we are down 7 at the half and lose by 10 or 11.

Hope I am wrong.

Please tell me the students are going to make fun of Carowhina's lack of schooling.

Back