• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Clemson

TAKE CODI OFF THE FLOOR IN THE LAST FEW MINUTES. HE'S NOT A CLOSER. Can't believe we gave that fucking game away. God damn I hate Clemson and we just handed them a victory. Fucking hell. Fuck fuck fuck

The most unpalateable loss of the year. Let's hope it stays that way.

We need at least four top
100 new players. This is fucking ridiculous

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NOT CALL A TIME OUT WITH THE GAME CLOCK SHORTER THAN THE SHOT CLOCK AND 2 TIME OUTS LEFT. WHAT THE FUCK MANNING

Jesus Christ, this loss is not on [Redacted]! You guys are fucking insane.

Bullshit though, we should have won. That no-call on Codi was horseshit.

I thought Rountree was pushed. Then I watched the replay. Holy shit. He just wanders away from the basket. What the actual fuck?

rountree is bad at defense. i think its more concerning that manning keeps playing him in situations like this

You have to make free throws to win in the ACC. These guys have to learn how to win. This is kind of like Odom's first year. Our strength this year, rebounding, let us down at the end. Our shooting stinks too. Defense was good, most of the time.

FUCKING ROUNTREE.

Rewatch that play and just watch Rountree give the game away to Clemson. He just wanders off under the basket and lets Clemson have an uncontested winning layup.

He had no business ever playing in this game, and had no business being on the floor at the end.

He's one of our better defenders. No clue what you're talking about him not belonging out there. He did totally blow it though.

Questionable decisions by Manning and Codi down the stretch. That play was on both of them.

This is on Codi, plays hard but has no basketball IQ what so ever.

CMM - Somone needs to tell him he is not allowed to shoot in the last 3 mintues of a game. He has lack of court vision and low BB IQ has lost us four ACC games this year. I don't get why he continually looks for his shot at the end of games as oppose to pass to players who can shoot.

rountree is bad at defense. i think its more concerning that manning keeps playing him in situations like this

Incorrect. He's a good halfcourt defender as long as he doesn't have to play deep in the post.

Other than Devin the non-freshman play like a bunch of wusses. Codi with the jump shot in the lane (?) and then turns it over after Devin got him the rebound with the game on the line. I'd like to see Manning take a time out there. But still, you can't play like a pussy. This is why this team can't close these games out. They don't have the psychology of winners.

Lembo wouldn't have given this one away

Back