• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Clemson

I agree with that. Danny only has 3 of those. Dino has 3 of them also. Bz was the load.
So post Danny's road record if you want to make a point about how Danny's teams play on the road.

Plenty of folks took issue with [Redacted]'s road record when he was here.

First half I thought we were really coalescing. As in, these guys are finally starting to play as a team. We were cruising. Unbelievable. Yet as a Wake fan, so entirely believable.

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NOT CALL A TIME OUT WITH THE GAME CLOCK SHORTER THAN THE SHOT CLOCK AND 2 TIME OUTS LEFT. WHAT THE FUCK MANNING

So when you call time out with 11 seconds left to set up the last shot, and can't get the ball in-bounds (like 2x at the end of the 1st half), you still have one TO left to try to save your lunch from the bully.

The starters had us up big. Sub them out but don't take so many out so early.

Indeed, too many lineups rife with non-scorers (MJ or Andre) for too long a stretch. Need more trust in Greg and Crab but their inexperience and unsteadiness can be costly too. Catch-22?

I thought Smith pushed Rountree off at the end of the game. It wasn't in a spot where you would normally find a foul called, but he knocked him out of the way. That's why he got the bunny.

Either way, it is just so hard for us to score points. We get pretty good shots, but it we just don't have guys who can consistently put it in the basket.

Hard to see time Leonard on the floor as justified. Huge liability rebounding and D. Doesn't seem to know how to do either. Doesn't flex his knees enough and late to spot 80% of time, unaggressive, and out of position lots. Danny's fault for not developing Mit inside more by this point. Has to spend 50% inside not 10%. His height and reach lets him gather boards and probably best FT shooter on team.

And Codi should try a dump off pass once in awhile when teams send their big at u 3 times on drives.

Tree's momentum in trying to block the shot caused him to carom off Hall and OOB, Smith filled the void. Smith never touched Tree.

After watching the replay it actually looked like Hall spun around after the shot and shoved Rountree out of bounds. It was hard to tell if it was deliberate or just his momentum. I just wish Devin (or someone) would have gone up with more energy on the rebound and secured possession for OT.

May have been posted, but I honestly feel like we jack some poor shots at critical times. We need to be more aware of the shot clock and where our offensive players are positioned on the court. We would let it fly or drive into traffic and there were 2-3 Clemson guys there to rebound our misses.

So tired of carrying around this dead weight! C'mon 2016 with some real talent!

He got fouled on two good inside looks and hit 3/4 free throws on them as well.

I just don't see why we're still starting Leonard. He's gone 1/something or 0/something in every ACC game except GaTech and Syracuse and isn't even averaging 3 boards. Dinos is flawed but Leonard is gone next year. This year is toast anyway so just give Dinos the spot and hope he develops.

We are just in a bind at the 4 spot. Leonard appears to be a better defender (tallest midget it appears) but not as good a shooter. Greek appears to be a better, more consistent shooter but has lead feet on defense.

We are just in a bind at the 4 spot. Leonard appears to be a better defender (tallest midget it appears) but not as good a shooter. Greek appears to be a better, more consistent shooter but has lead feet on defense.

McClinton should get some minutes at the 4!

I don't think so. He will be a nice third guard. Madison will not get run next year.

This. CMM has his faults, but the problem is the lack of other players around him and Thomas. And a lineup with Washington, Tree, and Jones for more than about 2 minutes is a disaster.

He got fouled on two good inside looks and hit 3/4 free throws on them as well.

I just don't see why we're still starting Leonard. He's gone 1/something or 0/something in every ACC game except GaTech and Syracuse and isn't even averaging 3 boards. Dinos is flawed but Leonard is gone next year. This year is toast anyway so just give Dinos the spot and hope he develops.

Yeah I'm not sold that Leonard should be starting. He gets pushed around inside too

This. CMM has his faults, but the problem is the lack of other players around him and Thomas. And a lineup with Washington, Tree, and Jones for more than about 2 minutes is a disaster.

I agree with this. We really underrate CMM's ability to get to the basket. He's not an elite finisher, but he can get there with the best of them. If we had another shooter on the floor outside of Mitchell, then CMM would really help open things up on offense.

Back