• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Clemson

The game isn't over, but it feels nice to be beating someone again.

We are fucking stupid team. Codi not smart. Great athlete playing the wrong sport

Another bad end to the half.

It's annoying that they called so many touch fouls on us most of that half and then let Clemson just bump our guys to shit at the end there.. Still, we've got to play smarter.

Was out, so I'd been listening to the radio. Dinger says Codi's is one of the best finishers in the country.

Not sure I agree.

Brain farts at end aside....I'll take a 6 pt. lead at Littlejohn at half ANY TIME. Like our overall attitude. It's ours to win if the guys want it bad enough.

Was out, so I'd been listening to the radio. Dinger says Codi's is one of the best finishers in the country.

Not sure I agree.

Eh, at the rim he's pretty darn good. Especially for a 6'2" guy.
From any distance...

Last edited:

Not sure I agree.

Lots of people named Codi. He can't be referring to the one at Wake.

One of the funny things about the boards is how down people get on our better players because they're not as good as we want them to be. Would you rather Rondale run the point?

Hilarious how people are knocking Codi. He is averaging 22, 6 and 6 in the past couple of weeks and had a pretty good first half too.

Well I finally got the game on, so that's nice. Apparently it's on the Live Well network and that's why it's blacked out on ESPN3.

Not sure I agree.

I agree with Dinger. Dave Odom said the same thing. He has his weaknesses, but people really undervalue his strengths.

Why is CMM always talked about so much. He's actually a really good college basketball player. We have so many players that are actually shitty - is it just that CMM was promising as a freshman that people latch on to him or what

Of all the things that half, we're knocking Codi?

Back