• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Clemson

Codi with a great drive and dish there. Glad we finally have a couple of guys that can make open threes. Nice chance of pace from the past 4 years haha.

Our historical list of guards in the 'fans dog house' is extensive. Unless you are a AA, you are not good enough. CMM, Ish, Teague, Grey etc

Why is CMM always talked about so much. He's actually a really good college basketball player. We have so many players that are actually shitty - is it just that CMM was promising as a freshman that people latch on to him or what

I love all the good things about his game. I guess I talk about his lack of outside shooting because it is so frustrating - if he had just a decent outside shot that people had to respect we would be SO MUCH better as a team and he would really be elite.

Right when I get a little comfortable we lapse like that. Ah to be a Wake fan.

DM bad decision not calling the TO after the 2nd dunk.

I think Codi's a pretty good player. Before I call him one of the best in the nation, I'd like him to have a pull-up mid-range for when the basket gets clogged.

I love all the good things about his game. I guess I talk about his lack of outside shooting because it is so frustrating - if he had just a decent outside shot that people had to respect we would be SO MUCH better as a team and he would really be elite.

He would also be a top 20 pick in the draft and probably wouldn't have come to Wake in the first place.

THX to CBS, I have no idea what happened.

McClinton really shows nice flashes - I wish he would flash more often... Does he lack confidence?

Back