• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Democratic Candidates for POTUS, 2016 edition

Agreed. Of course, the Democrats were too scared to run on "strides in health care, the economy, getting out of overreaching wars abroad, gay rights, and plenty of other things" in November. Instead they went with, "Yeah, Obama sucks, but vote for me anyway."

yep. fucking cowards got what they deserved.

Agreed. Of course, the Democrats were too scared to run on "strides in health care, the economy, getting out of overreaching wars abroad, gay rights, and plenty of other things" in November. Instead they went with, "Yeah, Obama sucks, but vote for me anyway."

yep. fucking cowards got what they deserved.

As I posted on the other thread, Americans believe America should be more conservative in spite of the crap the GOP pulls constantly.

I know Brian Schweitzer has had a gaff or 2 so far but nothing to totally eliminate him especially if Hillary doesn't run. I like the guy a lot and think he could be a fine leader. Any clue to the skeletons in the closet?

I know Brian Schweitzer has had a gaff or 2 so far but nothing to totally eliminate him especially if Hillary doesn't run. I like the guy a lot and think he could be a fine leader. Any clue to the skeletons in the closet?

No clue. One moment he was a promising darkhorse candidate. He delivered a great speech at the 2008 Democratic Convention. Then all of a sudden, he didn't run for Senate and his name isn't on any lists. The gaffes were bad though. Worse than Biden type stuff.

As I posted on the other thread, Americans believe America should be more conservative in spite of the crap the GOP pulls constantly.

I fundamentally disagree.

Cultures progress they don't stay stagnant.

Same result. If you and numbers want her to have a chance, support Clinton.

Sig has a point. Look at what your support has done for the sports teams you pull for (and also the soccer teams too).

WORDS HURT

I understand. But let's put it like this- if numbers walked up to your door campaigning for somebody, would that make you more or less likely to vote for that person?

Now think about it again and change numbers to a guy who is decked out in ManU gear, has a "BzOUT" tat, and quickly asks to show you his photo collection of Tony Romo.

that 2nd guy sounds awesome. id invite him in for some tea and crumpets.

Hey wake has done fine with me as a fan. Won the acc title in football as many times as we did before I was alive and won the acc basketball title in basketball as many times as we did before I was alive. Cubs made an NLCS with me as a fan, Panthers didn't exist before I was alive so that's been fine too. One super bowl appearance in my life.

Hey wake has done fine with me as a fan. Won the acc title in football as many times as we did before I was alive and won the acc basketball title in basketball as many times as we did before I was alive. Cubs made an NLCS with me as a fan, Panthers didn't exist before I was alive so that's been fine too. One super bowl appearance in my life.

cpu2BsA.png

Lol I just meant relative to their performance before I was a fan not that they've ever been objectively fantastic over a long period of time.

Back