• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Recommend good stuff you've seen on Netflix streaming

the many saints of newark sucks. don’t waste your time.

Soooooo, Squid Game anyone?

Just finished ep 6 and enjoying it overall. It's like Saw x Hunger Games, and very ultraviolent.

The IT Crowd has been a funny British nerd comedy. Moss makes that show.

Fear Street Series on Netflix has been a fun watch. Just the 1666 flick to go.

We watched all of Chapelwaite yesterday, except for the finale which doesn't appear to be available yet. We've enjoyed it quite a bit.

the many saints of newark sucks. don’t waste your time.

Finished this last night and it was just OK.

Everything felt rushed... Would have worked much better as a limited series of ~6 episodes, but I know that's not what David Chase wanted to do.

Finished this last night and it was just OK.

Everything felt rushed... Would have worked much better as a limited series of ~6 episodes, but I know that's not what David Chase wanted to do.

I think it's set up pretty well for another feature length movie where maybe something happens.

We just finished Love Life on HBO Max and thought it was entertaining enough. Anna K is always fun and there's a fair amount of trainwreckiness that's hard to look away from. Wifey especially liked it.

Just finished squid game and it was bananas in a great way.

Just finished squid game and it was bananas in a great way.

Agreed. One of the ways I tell if something is good is whether I think about it for days (in a good way) after you finish it. Squid Games is that way. Episode 6 "Ggandu" told us things about ourselves we did not want to hear.

The Many Saints of Newark is terrible. As mentioned above, do not waste your time.

On Ep 4 of Squid Games and we love it. It's the type of dumb, bloody, October viewing that Mrs. Creamy and I enjoy.

Back