• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sepp the Incorruptible

@brianhomewood: Utterly bizarre. First they told us Blatter, De Gregorio and Scala would speak at 6.00, now just De Gregorio at 6.45

‏@richard_conway: Blatter and Scala name plate now removed from press conference top table. Only De Gregorio remains. What is going on?

@brianhomewood: Utterly bizarre. First they told us Blatter, De Gregorio and Scala would speak at 6.00, now just De Gregorio at 6.45

‏@richard_conway: Blatter and Scala name plate now removed from press conference top table. Only De Gregorio remains. What is going on?

Feds? :)

Blatter calling for an emergency conference to elect his successor

Sepp will confess to everything, tell us that it will never happen again, and anyway he was just trying to promote world peace and all. Now, let's talk about FIFA's squeeky clean future, which will be his legacy to the beautiful game.

Either he's about to be charged criminally, or sponsors have been calling and expressing extreme displeasure. Maybe both.

resigned and heading to a non-extradiction country ASAP

USA 2022!

Sepp Blatter: “We need a limitation on mandates and terms of office. I have fought for these changes but my efforts have been counteracted.”

He now officially has less shame than Rod Blogojevitch.

Sepp Blatter: “We need a limitation on mandates and terms of office. I have fought for these changes but my efforts have been counteracted.”

He now officially has less shame than Rod Blogojevitch.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I've said it before, but it must be said again...

THIS FUCKING GUY

"I am the President of everyone" changed to "I tried to fix things but couldn't" pretty quickly. LOL asshole

Back