• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CROOKED Hilary

Whoa whoa whoa stop the presses.

Do you mean to tell me the President went to our closest ally seeking support for an armed conflict before turning to the broader world stage?

I am shocked!

Now, whether Blair was lying to his own people about keeping an open mind is an entirely different story.

those Blair emails are the GOP equivalent of Benghazi. Anybody who cares that W was plotting with Blair months ahead of time to invade Iraq is already convinced that W and the rest of the GOP are evil warmongers and this is just one more thing to add on to the end of the rant. W is not running for office again and Yeb! is already toast as far as I can tell. I don't believe this so-called revelation flips one single vote. "I was going to vote for Yeb! but now that I found out his brother did ONE ADDITIONAL bad thing 15 years ago, I'm voting for Kasich!" will say no one ever. Even less relevant to anyone's vote in the general Presidential election, and has zero relevance to Congressional elections.

I'm fairly certain it will cost a party seats in the House. At least if the other party had the balls to run ads about it.

Whoa whoa whoa stop the presses.

Do you mean to tell me the President went to our closest ally seeking support for an armed conflict before turning to the broader world stage?

I am shocked!

Now, whether Blair was lying to his own people about keeping an open mind is an entirely different story.

Total non-story to us in America. I agree with that point.

It was always clear that we were on the warpath to a conflict in Iraq. Blair tried to pretend otherwise to his own countrymen.

As goofy and gaffe prone as Biden is, a Biden/Gillibrand ticket would clean up against any potential GOP tickets especially if Trump or Cruz are in the mix. Only way Dems would be screwed is if an indictment happened post-convention. Gowdy's crew came nowhere close to taking down Hillary during the Benghazi! hearings.

As goofy and gaffe prone as Biden is, a Biden/Gillibrand ticket would clean up against any potential GOP tickets especially if Trump or Cruz are in the mix. Only way Dems would be screwed is if an indictment happened post-convention. Gowdy's crew came nowhere close to taking down Hillary during the Benghazi! hearings.

Tell me about it. That's why I'm so pissed at Hilary and her campaign team. She's a deeply flawed candidate with high negatives, and she and her minions have had tin ears so far this campaign season. Not sure if they're worse than Penn and McAuliffe were last time, but color me not impressed thus far.

Will you believe them if they don't indict or reprimand? Or will you just chalk it up to feds protecting feds?

I will take Comey's word for it. But if he comes out and says we believe there was a case here, but Justice Dept choose not to indict, will you chalk it up to feds protecting feds?

So, former US Attorney Joe DiGenova said on the Laura Ingram Show that the FBI investigation into Hillary "will come to a head in 60 days. That the evidence that the FBI is compiling will be so compelling that unless AG Lynch agrees to the charges, there will be a massive revolt inside the FBI, which she (Lynch) will not be able to survive as an AG. It will be like Watergate"

Does anyone really believe this dribble? My money (unfortunately) is still on smooth sailing for Hillary.

Agreed???

Last edited:
So, former Attorney General Joe DiGenova said on the Laura Ingram Show that the FBI investigation into Hillary "will come to a head in 60 days. That the evidence that the FBI is compiling will be so compelling that unless AG Lynch agrees to the charges, there will be a massive revolt inside the FBI, which she (Lynch) will not be able to survive as an AG. It will be like Watergate"

Does anyone really believe this dribble? My money (unfortunately) is still on smooth sailing for Hillary.

Agreed???

There's no accountability in right wing talk radio. When nothing happens, it will be some giant conspiracy.

Laura Ingram...lol.

In 61 days let the conspiracy theories begin.

May 5, 2014

""I am predicting right now that the president is now, because of the problem associated with Benghazi, is actually going to order the special forces and the CIA to go into Libya and get the people who committed the crime, something he has been unwilling to do up until now.""

-Joe DiGenova

Good call Nostradamus.

Back